• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raffle Basket & Gift Certificate Wording Tips for School Fundraisers

In summary, "Need Help W/ Wording" is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef where consultants assist customers in finding the perfect wording for their party-related materials. This service can be accessed through a Pampered Chef consultant and can assist with any type of wording, from invitations to labels. There is no additional cost for this service, and it is available for all types of events, not just Pampered Chef parties.
jrny2001
Silver Member
I put together a basket for raffle at my kids school. I also want to include a gift cert. from me. How do I word it that it must be redeemed thru me only - in a profesional manner?

Make the gift certificate (or you could call it gift credit) and put in small but legible type towards the bottom: $XX Credit available only through "jrny2001".

I would also put an expiration date. You can choose on your own if you want to value it after the date but it would get them to place an order sooner than later.

Thanks for the help!

Here is one so you don't have to reinvent the wheel!
HTH

Attachments

• Personal Gift Certificate.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 524
BTW- I did NOT originally come up with this GC....it was shared on here by some generous soul and I took it and used it!!

(You know how that goes!!)

GcI made some GC on vistaprint for free. I used the large postcards format. I find myself giving them out more often as donations or as personal gifts from me.

I worded mine like this:

This certificate entitles the bearer to $25 towards the purchase of products through the Pampered Chef consultant listed on this certificate only!

My info is on the certificate!!

Debbie :D

What is "Need Help W/ Wording"?

"Need Help W/ Wording" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where our consultants assist customers in finding the perfect wording for their invitations, labels, or other party-related materials.

How can I access "Need Help W/ Wording"?

You can access this service through your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply reach out to them and let them know you need help with wording, and they will be happy to assist you.

Is there an additional cost for "Need Help W/ Wording"?

No, this service is complimentary for our valued Pampered Chef customers. We want to ensure that your party planning experience is stress-free and enjoyable.

What types of wording can I get help with?

Our consultants can assist with any type of wording related to your party, including invitations, thank you notes, labels, and more. Just let them know what you need help with, and they will provide you with personalized suggestions.

Can I still use "Need Help W/ Wording" if I am not hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are happy to assist with wording for any type of event, whether it is a Pampered Chef party or not. We want to help make all of your special occasions a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies