• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Tips for Earning SAT and Boosting Bookings for Your Business

In summary, the SAT is a challenge to get bookings for. People recommend getting on the phone and offering a show.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Ok, I would really like to earn at least one level of the SAT this time...I have only been doing enough to stay afloat for the last 4 years but now I want to buy a new car and I would love to be able to buy it with mainly PC money...anyway, I would also like to earn SAT so does anyone have any suggestion on how to get bookings since I don't have any cooking shows scheduled just a few catalog shows but they are so hard to get bookings off of.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated at this point.

TIA.

sorry, what SAT?

Sell-a-Thon...I think

Look under files for booking tools...there are tons.

Yes it is Sell-a-thon

The obvious: get on the phone!

With all of the SA being on sale in November (yes, it's all of it - some is host special, the rest is guest special), you can really push SA and have a great month. Offer a November-only theme that focuses on that, and includes time for customers to play with the pieces themselves.

And, yes, get on the phone!

Am I missing something? Have they already announced a SAT and I didn't hear it yet? I know that it is usually in November, but have not heard anything about it. Maybe I just need to log on to CC and check it out.

BethCooks4U said:
The obvious: get on the phone!

Beth I think that Ann is wearing off on you, that sounds like an answer that I would have gotten from her. Thank you though. I know I have a fear of rejection so I hate to call people because I am afraid that they will say no. I GUESS I SHOULD GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO SAY YES.

Actually, Beth's wearing off on me. :D

mpkegley said:
Am I missing something? Have they already announced a SAT and I didn't hear it yet? I know that it is usually in November, but have not heard anything about it. Maybe I just need to log on to CC and check it out.
It's on CC for Directors. Spring product Sell-a-Thon will be November.

chefheidi2003 said:
Beth I think that Ann is wearing off on you, that sounds like an answer that I would have gotten from her. Thank you though. I know I have a fear of rejection so I hate to call people because I am afraid that they will say no. I GUESS I SHOULD GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO SAY YES.

Call them with an attitude of what you can do for them! The SA sale is terrific, and it has been a LONG time since the SA was on sale! Plus there are so many beautiful new pieces. If you have any past hosts or customers who have started a collection, or have expressed an interest in SA, than call them! Offer an Entertaining With Ease Show for Nov. (I'm already memorizing the SA buffet picture in the new mini - I am going to do THAT for my shows this month to get bookings for next!)

Heidi, GET ON THE PHONE! Just like Beth and Ann said! And just pick up your list of contacts, whether it be in a lead binder, or door prize slips and call. Do not analyze the lead first, just pick up the phone! Also, talk to everyone while you are out doing errands - at the grocery store, at the park, where ever you may go. I simply start the conversation by telling them I have a challenge to talk to 3 people today about PC, and ask them if they are familiar with PC. Be sure to carry door prize slips with you, so you can take their info down, AND THEN FOLLOW UP WITHIN THE NEXT DAY OR SO!!!! I just got an Oct 10th booking this way, when I went to Office Depot over the weekend. Go ahead, try it. It really does work!!! Good Luck!

Bren706 said:
Also, talk to everyone while you are out doing errands - at the grocery store, at the park, where ever you may go. I simply start the conversation by telling them I have a challenge to talk to 3 people today about PC, and ask them if they are familiar with PC. Be sure to carry door prize slips with you, so you can take their info down, AND THEN FOLLOW UP WITHIN THE NEXT DAY OR SO!!!!

I have been thinking about being that direct but wasn't sure if I should. Now I know to just go for it! Thanks!

I actually do try to mention that I do PC to everyone that I talk to...I have actually gotten pretty creative about it but no bites.

Related to Quick Tips for Earning SAT and Boosting Bookings for Your Business

1. How do I use the "Any Suggestions Needed" feature on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Any Suggestions Needed" feature on the Pampered Chef website allows customers to submit their questions or concerns about products, recipes, or orders. To use this feature, simply click on the "Contact Us" button on the website, select "Any Suggestions Needed" from the dropdown menu, and fill out the form with your inquiry. Our customer service team will respond to your request as soon as possible.

2. Can I submit multiple suggestions through the "Any Suggestions Needed" feature?

Yes, customers are welcome to submit multiple suggestions through the "Any Suggestions Needed" feature. However, we ask that each suggestion is submitted through a separate form to ensure that we address each one individually and thoroughly.

3. How long does it typically take to receive a response from the "Any Suggestions Needed" feature?

Our customer service team strives to respond to all "Any Suggestions Needed" inquiries within 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons, it may take longer for us to respond. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

4. Is the "Any Suggestions Needed" feature for customer feedback only, or can I make product requests as well?

The "Any Suggestions Needed" feature is designed for both customer feedback and product requests. We value our customers' opinions and suggestions, and we are always looking for ways to improve and expand our product offerings. If you have a specific product request, please use the "Any Suggestions Needed" feature to let us know.

5. Is there a limit to the number of characters I can use in the "Any Suggestions Needed" form?

Yes, the "Any Suggestions Needed" form has a limit of 500 characters. This allows us to efficiently review and respond to all submissions. If you have additional information to include, you can always reach out to our customer service team directly through the "Contact Us" page on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• varga11
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Crisab62
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefrebecca
  • milkangel