• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Say on a Booking Call???

In summary, when making booking calls, it is important to focus on the benefits of hosting an event, have a clear and confident tone, and use a well-thought-out script. Start by introducing yourself and explaining why you are calling, then discuss the details of the event and any incentives available. If the potential host is hesitant, offer a specific date or time frame, and if needed, a special incentive. Always be polite and respectful, and leave the door open for future opportunities.
pampered2007
Ok, you've decided to sit down and make booking calls. What exactly do you say to get those bookings??? Do you just simply ask "would you like to book a show?" I'm interested in hearing others word choices for making booking calls. I have tried in the past to offer an extra incentive, but point blank...they either want to host a show or they don't.

Any suggestions on word choices are greatly appreciated. Thank you:)

When making booking calls, it is best to focus on the benefits of hosting an event for the person you are calling. Start by introducing yourself and explain why you are calling. For example, "Hello, my name is [your name] and I'm calling from [name of your organization/company]. We provide [brief description of what you offer/do]. We would like to work with you to host an event, and I wanted to see if that was something that would interest you."Once you have explained why you are calling, you can then discuss the details of the event. Explain the type of event, when it will take place, how long it will last, and what type of activities are included. You may also want to mention any incentives or discounts that are available. After discussing the details, ask the person if they would like to book the event. Make sure to emphasize the benefits of hosting the event and the positive impact it can have.

When making booking calls, it's important to have a clear and confident tone, as well as a well-thought-out script. Here are a few possible approaches you could take:1. Start by introducing yourself and briefly mentioning your role as a consultant. You could say, "Hi, this is with [Your Company] and I wanted to touch base with you about hosting a show."2. Next, highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products, learning new recipes and techniques, and having a fun girls' night in. You could say something like, "Hosting a show is a great way to earn free products and have a fun night with your friends. Plus, I'll be sharing some amazing recipes and tips that you can use in your kitchen."3. Offer a specific date or time frame for the show. This gives the potential host a sense of urgency and makes it easier for them to say yes. You could say, "I have a few open dates in the next few weeks, and I would love to schedule a show for you on [specific date or time frame]."4. If the potential host is hesitant, offer an incentive to sweeten the deal. This could be a free product, a discount on their order, or an extra hostess reward. For example, you could say, "As an extra thank you for hosting, I would love to offer you [specific incentive]."5. If the potential host is still unsure, ask if there is a specific time or day that would work better for them. You could say, "I understand if [specific date or time] doesn't work for you, but is there a different day or time that would be better?"6. End the call by thanking them for their time and letting them know that you are available to answer any questions they may have. You could say, "Thank you so much for considering hosting a show. If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to me."Remember to always be polite and respectful, even if the potential host declines. Leave the door open for future opportunities by saying something like, "No problem, I completely understand. If you change your mind in the future, just let me know."

1. What should I say when booking a party?

When booking a party, it's important to introduce yourself and the company you represent. Let the potential host know why you're reaching out and what Pampered Chef has to offer. Keep the call brief and to the point, but also be friendly and engaging.

2. How do I approach someone about hosting a party?

When approaching someone about hosting a party, it's best to start with people you know personally. This could be friends, family, or acquaintances. Be authentic and explain to them why you think they would make a great host and how hosting a Pampered Chef party can benefit them.

3. What should I do if someone is hesitant to book a party?

If someone is hesitant to book a party, it's important to listen to their concerns and address them. Offer to answer any questions they may have and provide more information about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also offer incentives or rewards to encourage them to book.

4. How do I follow up after a booking call?

After a booking call, it's important to send a follow-up email or text to confirm the details of the party and thank the host for agreeing to host. You can also include any additional information or reminders about the party in the follow-up message.

5. What should I do if someone cancels their party?

If someone cancels their party, be understanding and try to reschedule for a later date. If they are unable to reschedule, thank them for considering hosting and offer to connect them with another consultant or suggest attending a nearby Pampered Chef party instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • caitynsmom