• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Desserts with Pillsbury Doughs

In summary, there are countless possibilities when it comes to making desserts with Pillsbury doughs, such as cinnamon rolls, fruit tarts, turnovers, and monkey bread. These desserts are suitable for beginner bakers and the pre-made dough makes the process even easier. While Pillsbury doughs are recommended, other brands can also be used with adjusted measurements and baking instructions. Unfortunately, there are currently no gluten-free options for Pillsbury doughs, but there are other gluten-free alternatives available. The preparation and baking time for these desserts vary, but most can be made in under an hour.
babywings76
Gold Member
:chef:Does anyone know of a quick and easy recipe I can do for dessert in the bar pan or round stone? I have on hand pillsbury sugar cookie dough, choc. chip dough, and peanut butter dough. It's not for a show, so it doesn't need to be elaborate. I was just hoping to do something a little more than just make them into regular cookies. Thanks in advance! :)

I think there is a recipe with the choc chip dough somewhere - check the recipe files or pm becky - she knows all of them!

Chocolate Chip Sensation! Bake the choc chip dough as a giant cookie, then top with sweetened cream cheese (8 oz cream cheese + 1/4 cup sugar). Top that with chocolate pudding that's made with less milk than usual so that it's really thick.YUM!!

chefann said:
Chocolate Chip Sensation! Bake the choc chip dough as a giant cookie, then top with sweetened cream cheese (8 oz cream cheese + 1/4 cup sugar). Top that with chocolate pudding that's made with less milk than usual so that it's really thick.

YUM!!

Here's the recipe I have..

Attachments

• Chocolate Chip Sensation.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 275
I was just too lazy to look for my book to get the real recipe. :)

Banana Toffee Pizza
Taffy Apple Pizza
Decadent Chocolate Dessert Pizza
Double Chocolate Cherry Dessert Pizza

recipes attached

Attachments

• Large Round Stone.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Banana Toffee Pizza.doc
    25 KB · Views: 210
chefann said:
I was just too lazy to look for my book to get the real recipe. :)

LOL no problem I just made it this weekend so I knew it was on my 'puter so I thought I'd help :)

Thanks so much! Yummy! :)

babywings76 said:
Thanks so much! Yummy! :)

So what did you end up making?

I'll have to try the sensation, it sounds really yummy!

1. How many different desserts can I make with Pillsbury doughs?

There are countless possibilities when it comes to making desserts with Pillsbury doughs. Some popular options include cinnamon rolls, fruit tarts, turnovers, and monkey bread.

2. Are these desserts suitable for beginner bakers?

Definitely! Many of the recipes included in our "Quick & Easy Desserts with Pillsbury Doughs" collection are simple and perfect for those new to baking. Plus, the pre-made dough makes the process even easier.

3. Can I use other brands of pre-made dough for these recipes?

While we recommend using Pillsbury doughs for best results, you can certainly experiment with other brands. Just be sure to check the measurements and baking instructions as they may vary.

4. Are there any gluten-free options for these desserts?

Unfortunately, Pillsbury doughs are not currently available in a gluten-free variety. However, there are many gluten-free alternatives on the market that can be used in these recipes.

5. How long do these desserts typically take to make?

The preparation and baking time for these desserts will vary depending on the specific recipe. However, most of them can be made in under an hour, making them perfect for a quick and easy treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pampered2007