• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Dessert Recipe for Last-Minute Needs

In summary, the Profiterole Puffs are easy and fast to make, and can be filled with whatever you want. The Pecan Tassies are also easy and fast to make, and can be filled with whatever you want. The Turtle Fudge skillet cake is also easy and fast to make, and is delicious. The banana split brownie pizza is also easy and fast to make, and is delicious. The chocolate peanut-butter no bake cookies are also easy and fast to make, and are delicious.
PCSarahjm
I need a quick dessert recipe that doesn't require alot of prep! I was asked to bring something sweet to a meeting tonight and forgot all about it. I do not have a lot of time to prepare something but want something that is good. THANKS!

Believe it or not the Profiterole Puffs are my "easy dessert" now. Very few ingredients and I think they go rather quickly. And you can fill them with whatever you want.

Or how about a skillet cake - those seem pretty easy. (I have made the Turtle Fudge skillet cake and it is really good and easy.)

I like the Pecan Tassies, too. The only odd ingredient that you might not have around would be the pecans. I believe the rest of the ingredients are pretty standard.

Everyone swears by the microwave cakes in the fluted pan (I can't get them to work - but others seem to have no problem).

Trying to think of other things...

I love the Turtle fudge skillet cake - quick, easy and delicious!!!

The banana split brownie pizza is quick and easy. If you're not looking for a PC related recipe. No bake cookies are my old standby. Everyone seems to gobble them up.HTH!
God bless,
Amanda

Banana Split Brownie Pizza
Source: Pampered Chef
1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch Baking Stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without Parchment Paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

Chocolate Peanut-Butter No Bake Cookies Recipe courtesy Helen Ostrosky
Show: Cooking Live
Episode: Organizing Your Pantry Cook Along

2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons cocoa
1 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 cups oatmeal
Waxed paper

In a heavy saucepan bring to a boil, the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Let boil for 1 minute then add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal. On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls, until cooled and hardened.

I vote micro cake in the fluted - super easy and fast.

I too had to bring something sweet to my meeting on Monday night. I had a rough day and ran out of time to make something so I went to my grocery store, bought a box of eclairs and cream puffs, put them in my chillzane round server, and there ya go. It was really yummy.

Related to Quick & Easy Dessert Recipe for Last-Minute Needs

What is the best quick and easy dessert recipe for last-minute needs?

The Pampered Chef Triple Chocolate Cake is a popular go-to for last-minute dessert needs. It only takes 15 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to bake, making it perfect for when you're short on time.

Can I make a quick and easy dessert without using the oven?

Yes, the Pampered Chef No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are a delicious and simple dessert option that requires no baking. They can be made in just 10 minutes and chilled in the fridge for an hour before serving.

Can I make a quick and easy dessert that is also healthy?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Berry Yogurt Bites are a guilt-free dessert option that only requires 3 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. They are also a great way to incorporate fresh fruit into your dessert.

What is a good quick and easy dessert recipe for a large group?

The Pampered Chef Banana Split Cake is a perfect choice for feeding a crowd. It serves 12-16 people and can be made in under an hour. Plus, it's a fun twist on the classic banana split dessert.

Can I make a quick and easy dessert that is also gluten-free?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Flourless Chocolate Torte is a rich and decadent gluten-free dessert option. It only requires 4 ingredients and takes about 30 minutes to bake. Serve with fresh berries for an extra touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies