• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Chicken Fajitas Recipe | Perfect for First-Timers

In summary, the recipe for chicken fajitas can be found under recipes, and the recipe can be different from Becky's original.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Could someone please post the chicken fajitas recipe?? I need to try & make it for my first time & I can't find the recipe under recipes.

This is my version - it might be a tad diferent from Becky's original.

Fast and Easy Chicken Fajitas

Ingredients:
3 or 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1-2 Bell Peppers (preferably red, yellow or orange)
1 large Onion
1 small lime or ½ lime
Pantry Southwestern or Chipotle Seasoning Mix
6-inch Flour Tortillas

Toppings:
Guacamole
Salsa
Sour Cream
Shredded Cheese

Directions:
Fill the Mini Baker with the 6-inch tortillas, cover with foil, and put in a 250 degree oven to warm. Or put the Mini Baker in the microwave covered with a damp paper towel for @ 30-45 seconds to warm.

Slice the bell peppers with the Ultimate Mandoline or the Forged Cutlery Knives. Slice the onion with Apple Wedger. Put onions and bell peppers in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker, sprinkle with @ 1 Tablespoon of Pampered Chef Southwestern Seasoning Mix. Add the raw chicken on top of the peppers and onions (leave a little space between the chicken breasts), squeeze lime over the chicken using the Citrus Press and then sprinkle with another Tablespoon of SW Seasoning (I also add a little bit of salt at this point). Cover with the lid and microwave for 15 minutes.

When the chicken is done (cut into a piece or check with the Pocket Thermometer to make sure it is done), cut it up in the baker using the Salad Choppers. Set the Deep Covered Baker, and the Mini Baker, on the Woven Round Tray or on top of the Round Up From the Heart Trivets. Use the Small Bamboo Tongs for serving.

Quick and Easy Salsa

1 ½ cups chunked tomatoes
1 small peeled onion
1 whole jalapeno pepper (stemmed and seeded)
½ cup fresh cilantro leaves

Coarsely chop using salad choppers

Add:
½ tsp salt
Squeeze lime with citrus press, stir.

About the only thing I do differently is to slice the chicken into strips before cooking it. Makes it cook faster, and faster to chop at the end too!

Thank ya'll so much!

Hi there!I would be happy to share my favorite chicken fajitas recipe with you! It's always a hit with my family and friends.Ingredients:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning mix
- 8 flour tortillas
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, guacamoleInstructions:
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken strips and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add onion and peppers. Cook until slightly softened, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Add chicken back to skillet and sprinkle fajita seasoning over the mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
6. Reduce heat to medium and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Warm tortillas in a separate skillet or in the microwave.
8. Assemble fajitas by placing chicken and pepper mixture onto tortillas. Add desired toppings.
9. Roll up tortillas and serve hot.I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!Best,

What are the ingredients needed for the chicken fajitas recipe?

The ingredients needed for chicken fajitas recipe are boneless chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions, fajita seasoning, oil, tortillas, and optional toppings like salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.

Can I use a different type of protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can substitute chicken with other proteins such as beef, shrimp, or tofu to make fajitas.

Do I need to marinate the chicken before cooking?

It is recommended to marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes in the fajita seasoning and oil mixture to enhance the flavor. However, if you are short on time, you can skip this step.

Can I use frozen vegetables instead of fresh ones?

While fresh vegetables are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use frozen vegetables as a quick and convenient alternative.

How do I assemble the chicken fajitas?

To assemble the chicken fajitas, place the cooked chicken and vegetables on a tortilla, add desired toppings, and fold the tortilla to form a wrap. Serve hot and enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • pctharper