• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the New Shipping...

In summary, the shipping charges on the order forms have not changed, but there is a new area on the order forms where customers can write in the shipping cost.
SilverCeladon
Okay, I just got my order of supplies and I got a huge stack of new order forms and it still says $4.00 shipping on there. I thought it was going up? Help a Cheffer Sista out please!

Nope- show shipping is the same. There was a change for direct shipping and for non-contiguous states (AK, HI, APO, etc.) But the new forms don't have the $4 pre-printed in the box. It's in another area so the guests (or you) need to write it in.

Oh okay-Thanks Ann!

I am so glad they finally left it blank!! If I have to charge my customers $2 + 15% I would rather write that on there than have to cross out the $4 on EVERY form!!

I bet Gillian! That would be a PITA!

I actually LIKED the shipping charges put in there for me! I find it an even bigger PITA to have to hand-write shipping charges on every order form. Because I KNOW if I didn't write it in there, customers would not do it themselves and I would get stiffed on outside orders for their shipping. (This has happened to me more than once. The host refused to pay the difference.)

sailortena said:
I actually LIKED the shipping charges put in there for me! I find it an even bigger PITA to have to hand-write shipping charges on every order form. Because I KNOW if I didn't write it in there, customers would not do it themselves and I would get stiffed on outside orders for their shipping. (This has happened to me more than once. The host refused to pay the difference.)
I sat in front of the TV one night last week and "prepped" my order forms: stamped my info on them, added a "Thank you" sticker, wrote in my consultant number, and wrote in the shipping. It was pretty easy to do and made watching TV at least a little productive. :)

Yeah, that's what I am going to do as soon as I get my supply order in. it's "picking" now ... I would like to get it by Thursday so I can have good order forms for my murder mystery show.

sailortena said:
Same thoughts for me!! :(

You know it might give you a chance to ask them if they want it shipped to the host or not though. Most ppl aren't even aware at all about the shipping options!

Related to Question About the New Shipping...

What are the new shipping options available?

The new shipping options available through Pampered Chef include standard shipping, express shipping, and expedited shipping. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, express shipping takes 2-3 business days, and expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days.

Is there an additional cost for these new shipping options?

Yes, there is an additional cost for these new shipping options. The cost will vary depending on the shipping method chosen and the destination of the package. The exact cost will be calculated at checkout.

Can I track my package with these new shipping options?

Yes, you can track your package with these new shipping options. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your package.

Are these new shipping options available for international orders?

Yes, these new shipping options are available for international orders. However, the cost and estimated delivery time may vary depending on the destination country. Please note that international orders may also be subject to customs fees and duties.

Can I change my shipping method after placing an order?

Unfortunately, you cannot change your shipping method after placing an order. If you need to make any changes to your shipping method, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to assist you in making the necessary changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views