• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Direct Shipping Rates vs. Supplier Rates: A Relief!

In summary, customer direct shipping rates are the cost of shipping an order directly to the customer from our warehouse, while supplier rates refer to the cost of shipping an order from our supplier's warehouse to our warehouse before it is shipped to the customer. In most cases, customer direct shipping rates are more cost-effective for customers, as the order is shipped directly from our warehouse. However, there may be instances where supplier rates are more affordable, such as if the customer is located closer to our supplier's warehouse. Customers have the option to choose between the two shipping rates at checkout, and there is usually no significant difference in delivery time.
chefliz
Gold Member
:sing: I thought that our shipping rates were going to be the same as the customers' direct shipping rates (like these)
Direct Ship Rates
48 Contiguous States,
APO/FPO and AK & HI
Smartpost.
Order Value Base Rate
up to $19.99 $ 6.75
$20 to $29.99 7.50
$30 to $39.99 8.50
$40 to $49.99 9.75
$50 to $64.99 11.00
$65 to $129.99 14.75
$130 and over 11%But they aren't at all-I just typed in a supply order for $150 worth of stuff and the shipping is only going to be $9.00! I was in such a panic about having to pay direct ship rates and I feel really relieved!

That's great to hear! It's always a pleasant surprise when shipping rates turn out to be lower than expected. It sounds like the company has some great deals for their customers. I hope they continue to offer competitive rates for all of their shipping options.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by our shipping rates for your recent supply order. We strive to provide the most competitive rates for our consultants and I'm glad that it made a difference for you. Thank you for choosing to partner with us as a consultant and for your continued support. Happy cooking!

1. What is the difference between customer direct shipping rates and supplier rates?

Customer direct shipping rates refer to the cost of shipping an order directly to the customer from our warehouse, while supplier rates refer to the cost of shipping an order from our supplier's warehouse to our warehouse before it is shipped to the customer.

2. Which shipping option is more cost-effective for customers?

In most cases, customer direct shipping rates are more cost-effective for customers. This is because the order is shipped directly from our warehouse, eliminating the additional cost of shipping from our supplier's warehouse.

3. Are there any circumstances where supplier rates may be more affordable?

Yes, there are some instances where supplier rates may be more affordable. This could happen if the customer is located closer to our supplier's warehouse, resulting in lower shipping costs.

4. Can customers choose between customer direct shipping rates and supplier rates?

Yes, customers have the option to choose between customer direct shipping rates and supplier rates at checkout. They can compare the shipping costs and select the option that is more affordable for them.

5. Is there a difference in the delivery time between customer direct shipping rates and supplier rates?

In most cases, there is no significant difference in delivery time between the two shipping options. However, if the customer is located closer to our supplier's warehouse, supplier rates may result in faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
monicag
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • janetupnorth