• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Processing a Show

ConsultantIn summary, the consultant is asking for clarification on processing orders from customers who paid the host in cash for an out of town show. They can enter the cash payments as "Cash" and then add the total for the host's debit card. The consultant also mentions the importance of having all necessary information from the host for a smooth transaction.
rajenkiPC
I hope this is the right forum to post this question.

I have a catalog show I'm about to close where a few of the customers gave the host cash, which she has deposited and wants to process those orders plus her own on her own debit card. Is there anything I need to do in P3 for this? For example...should I put the payments for the people that paid her cash as "Cash" and also put the total to be charged to the hosts debit as the higher amount? Will that result in something bad?

Did any of this make sense? LOL

Edited to mention this is an out of town host. She didn't want to send me cash in the mail and would prefer to use debit card over sending a check. Thanks!

If someone pays the host, I do not put anything in their order (technically they never paid me). Then after I get the host's order, PP/P3 should tell you the total owed for the show. That is what I charge to the host's CC. I do this on all shows, I do not get checks or cash from hosts after the show, I close them all over the phone. By putting that they paid in cash, it won't show how much the host owes as a total and your show won't balance out to $0 if you over charge the host and put cash in for the guests.

Ok...so the guests who paid cash...their receipts will show no payment. Is that ok then?

You could adjust their payments before you print the receipts.

Hi there!Yes, this is the perfect place to ask your question. It's always best to clarify any doubts or concerns you have with your fellow consultants.To answer your question, yes, you can definitely process the orders from customers who paid the host in cash through the P3 system. You can simply enter the payments as "Cash" and then add the total to be charged to the host's debit card as the higher amount. This will not result in any issues and is a common practice for out of town hosts.I completely understand the host's preference for using her debit card instead of sending a check. In this case, it's important to make sure that you have all the necessary information from the host, such as her card number, expiration date, and security code. This will ensure a smooth transaction and timely delivery of the orders.I hope this answers your question and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further concerns. Happy cooking!Best,

What is the process for processing a show?

The process for processing a show typically involves several steps. First, the show must be selected or chosen. Then, a production team is assembled, including directors, designers, and crew members. Rehearsals are held to practice and refine the show. Technical elements, such as lighting and sound, are incorporated. Finally, the show is performed for an audience.

How long does it typically take to process a show?

The length of time it takes to process a show can vary greatly depending on the type of show, the size of the production team, and other factors. Some shows may take only a few weeks to process, while others may take several months. It is important for the production team to plan and budget enough time for the process to ensure a successful show.

What is the role of a director in processing a show?

The director plays a crucial role in processing a show. They are responsible for overseeing the creative vision of the show, working with the cast and crew to bring that vision to life. They also make decisions on casting, blocking, and overall direction of the show. The director works closely with the production team to ensure all elements of the show come together seamlessly.

What are some common challenges in processing a show?

Some common challenges in processing a show may include scheduling conflicts, budget limitations, and technical difficulties. It is important for the production team to be prepared for these challenges and have contingency plans in place. Communication and teamwork are key in overcoming any obstacles that may arise during the process.

How can I get involved in processing a show?

There are many ways to get involved in processing a show. You can audition for a role in the show, volunteer to work on the production team, or help with marketing and promotion. You can also support the show by attending performances and spreading the word to friends and family. Contact your local theater or performing arts organization to find out how you can get involved in processing a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
  • Kelly8
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • ccmahaffey