• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Process for Entering Shows in Pampered Partner Without Debit Card

In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant who is hesitant to use the debit card payment method for submitting product orders to the company. The speaker suggests finding the address for submitting orders in the Consultant Agreement section of Recipe for Success and reminds the consultant to submit orders at least a week before the end of the month to receive credit. They also mention the option of overnighting the order with Fed Ex, but note the higher cost compared to using the debit card. The speaker suggests opening a separate account for Pampered Chef transactions to ease any concerns about personal account usage.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I have a new consultant who doesn't want to do the debit card thing. So I know that she can enter her shows in pp and print them, but I have no idea who to send the show to, or how to do this process. I can't find it in recipe for success. If anyone knows how please let me know?:)

This was under:
Consultant Agreement
Terms and Conditions

I will submit product orders to the Company accompanied by full payment by my personal check, money order, The Pampered Chef VISA®, The Pampered Chef Proprietary Debit Card or other payment method deemed acceptable by the Company. I understand that all orders are subject to acceptance by the Company.

colleen:)

I've had to submit several shows by mail before and I've always gotten the address out of R4S. It's listed in the very front of the Consultant Agreement section.

Just remember that if she decides not to get the debit card that she needs to send her show about a week in before the end of the month that way it gets accounted for in that month b/c say if there's a sell-a-thon or some other incentive that month if the show doesn't get in by the last day of the month then she won't receive credit for that month and it may cause her not to get the incentive for that month.
Also, make sure she knows that she can overnight the show w/ fed ex BUT I think it cost $16 or $17 so it would be much easier to get the debit card.

Is there any reason why she doesn't want to do the debit card?

If she's worried about it coming out of her personal account tell her to open a new account that will only be used for pampered chef.

Hi there! I completely understand your concern with your new consultant not wanting to use the debit card system. Luckily, there is an easy solution for entering shows in Pampered Partner and printing them without using the debit card. First, you will need to go to the "Orders" tab in Pampered Partner and click on the "New Order" button. From there, you can enter all the information for the show, including the host's name and address. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click on the "Print" button at the bottom of the screen. This will generate a printable order form that you can send to the host.You can either print the form and mail it to the host, or you can save it as a PDF and email it to them. If you choose to email it, make sure to include instructions on how to fill out the form and where to send it. I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Good luck with your new consultant! :)

Related to Process for Entering Shows in Pampered Partner Without Debit Card

What is the process for entering shows in Pampered Partner without a debit card?

The process for entering shows in Pampered Partner without a debit card is as follows:

1. Log in to your Pampered Partner account.
  2. Click on the "Shows" tab.
  3. Select the show you want to enter from the list of upcoming shows.
  4. Click on the "Enter Show" button.
  5. Choose the payment method "Check" or "Cash" when prompted.
  6. Follow the prompts to complete the show entry process.

Do I need a debit card to enter shows in Pampered Partner?

No, you do not need a debit card to enter shows in Pampered Partner. You can choose to pay with a check or cash instead.

Can I change my payment method after I have entered a show in Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can change your payment method after you have entered a show in Pampered Partner. Simply go to the "Shows" tab, select the show you entered, and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can change your payment method and follow the prompts to update your show entry.

How will I receive confirmation of my show entry in Pampered Partner?

You will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Partner after successfully entering a show. This email will contain all the details of your show entry, including your payment method.

Is there a deadline for entering shows in Pampered Partner without a debit card?

No, there is no deadline for entering shows in Pampered Partner without a debit card. As long as the show is still listed under the "Upcoming Shows" tab, you can enter it at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • lindseystar