• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Payment for Outlet

In summary, Pampered Chef accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover, as well as payments through PayPal and Apple Pay for outlet purchases. Gift cards can also be used for outlet purchases by entering the gift card number and PIN at checkout. There is no limit to the number of outlet items that can be purchased at one time, but all purchases are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Shipping fees still apply to outlet purchases, with the cost depending on the weight and destination of the order. Credit cards will be charged immediately upon completing the purchase, while gift cards and other forms of payment will deduct the amount from the balance at the time of purchase.
pamperedgirl3
Back in November, I went to a vendor fair. My drawing was for a $25 gift certificate (redeemable through me, not a PC one). My winner was going to wait to have a show after a wedding next month, but I have decided not to continue as a consultant. So she emailed me that she would like a couple of things off the outlet & use it for that. She's paying the rest with a credit card.

My question is can outlet orders be paid for with two different credit cards? I know I'll have to set up an account for her in order to do my $25 for payment. Or should I just order a $25 PC gift certificate & mail it to her so she can do the outlet order herself? I would just hate for the items to be gone if I do it that way.

Why don't you just send her $25 in cash for the GC and have her put it all on her card instead of trying to do two payments on the website?
Just a thought to make it easier?

I thought about that too. I just don't want her items to be gone by the time she gets it. Thanks!

What forms of payment are accepted for outlet purchases?

At Pampered Chef, we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payments through PayPal and Apple Pay. Unfortunately, we do not accept cash or checks for outlet purchases.

Can I use Pampered Chef gift cards to make outlet purchases?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef gift cards to make purchases at our outlet. Simply enter the gift card number and PIN at checkout to apply the gift card balance to your purchase.

Is there a limit to how many outlet items I can purchase at one time?

There is no limit to the number of outlet items you can purchase at one time. However, please keep in mind that all outlet purchases are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.

Do I need to pay for shipping on outlet purchases?

Yes, shipping fees still apply to outlet purchases. The shipping cost will depend on the weight and destination of your order. We do offer free shipping on orders over $200, so be sure to check our promotions page for any current offers.

When will my credit card be charged for my outlet purchase?

Your credit card will be charged immediately upon completing your outlet purchase. If you are using a Pampered Chef gift card or other form of payment, the amount will be deducted from your balance at the time of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies