• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Item Missing From Shipment.

In summary, if an item is missing from your shipment, you should contact the customer service team to resolve the issue. The missing item will typically be shipped within 1-2 business days and you will not be charged for it. If the item is out of stock, a replacement or refund will be offered. You can also cancel your order if an item is missing and a refund will be issued.
SilverCeladon
I got a call today from a past host that her can opener wasn't in the box. This show was from 8/30 and she just opened her box. I just did a product adjustment online but do you think they'll approve it? I know she's totally legit and not scamming me. If they won't replace it I will but I'd rather not. What do you think?

Did she just open the show box?!?!? Did her guests wait this long, too? There shouldn't be a problem with the adjustment, but I do suggest you start doing Out of the Box calls 3 weeks after each shipment date.

It was a show but it was just her, her mom, and her sister. She had moved and just never unpacked the box.

Thank for answering me Kate! I can always count on you!

I have never done those calls but now I have learned my lesson and will start.

Related to Question About Item Missing From Shipment.

1. What should I do if an item is missing from my shipment?

If you notice that an item is missing from your shipment, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work to resolve the issue and send you the missing item as quickly as we can.

2. How long will it take for the missing item to be shipped?

We strive to resolve issues with missing items as quickly as possible. Typically, the missing item will be shipped within 1-2 business days.

3. Will I be charged for the missing item?

No, you will not be charged for the missing item. We apologize for any inconvenience and will send the missing item to you free of charge.

4. What if the missing item is out of stock?

In the rare event that the missing item is out of stock, we will offer you a similar product as a replacement or issue a refund for the missing item.

5. Can I cancel my order if an item is missing?

Yes, you can cancel your order if an item is missing. Please contact our customer service team and we will assist you with the cancellation and issue a refund for the missing item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies