• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Ead Replacement Part

In summary, an "Ead Replacement Part" is a replacement part for the Pampered Chef food chopper, specifically the blade unit. It is designed to easily replace a dull or damaged blade for continued use of the food chopper. You do not need to purchase a new food chopper if your blade becomes dull or damaged, as the Ead Replacement Part is available for purchase and compatible with all Pampered Chef food choppers. You will know it is time to replace the blade unit when you notice a decrease in performance or damage to the blade. The Ead Replacement Part is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website, and is not sold in retail stores.
christy_c
A guest at my show last night brought me her EAD that she's had for several years (since before 2002) and the ring is broken. The replacement parts order form says the EAD parts are for those sold since 1/2/02. Does this mean there's no way I can get one to fit hers?

Sorry, out of luck!

Offer her a discount on ordering a new one or give her one free if she hosts a show!

I've heard that Playtex bottle rings work for it. I have people asking for them all the time! I also offer a discount on a new one, or a super discount (or free) when she has a show.

Thanks, guys! I'll let her know.

This is the stupidest thing ever, but someone besides me has to laugh....

I have read a hundred times on this website about a Playtex ring working on the old EAD... but until right now, I never "got" how it would work... mainly because I was not thinking of Playtex bottles (maybe no one ever said "bottle")... I was thinking people were suggesting using some part of a Playtex tampon!!!! :eek:

1. What is an "Ead Replacement Part"?

An "Ead Replacement Part" is a replacement part for the Pampered Chef food chopper, specifically the blade unit. It is designed to easily replace a dull or damaged blade for continued use of the food chopper.

2. Do I need to purchase a new food chopper if my blade becomes dull or damaged?

No, you do not need to purchase a new food chopper. The Ead Replacement Part is available for purchase and is designed to easily replace the blade unit for continued use of your food chopper.

3. Is the Ead Replacement Part compatible with all Pampered Chef food choppers?

Yes, the Ead Replacement Part is compatible with all Pampered Chef food choppers. It is specifically designed for the food chopper and will fit all models.

4. How do I know when it is time to replace the blade unit on my food chopper?

You will know it is time to replace the blade unit when you notice the blade becoming dull or damaged. You may also notice a decrease in the performance of your food chopper.

5. Can I purchase the Ead Replacement Part at a retail store?

No, the Ead Replacement Part is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It is not sold in retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • lauriedip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • dme.grant
  • Products and Tips
Replies