• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About a So-Called Recruit

In summary, the speaker recruited a past PC director in May who purchased the Kit and borrowed products for shows, but never turned in any shows and stopped communicating. In April, the speaker recruited their first recruit and by the end of May, their status changed to Future Director. However, in September, the first recruit's name was removed and the speaker's status went back to Consultant. Last week, the first recruit's name appeared again with a show for $345. The speaker wants to know if this will count towards becoming a Future Director and if it will qualify them for a promotion bonus. It was clarified that a Future Director only needs two active recruits, not necessarily qualified, and they can call the Training department for more information. The speaker
whiteyteresa
I little of bit of history first - then question

**I recruited a past PC director (stop selling in 2001) last May - she bought the Kit - borrowed some products off of me to host an open house - returned that - borrowed more for a few shows she had - returned those products.

Well, that was it, never turned in any shows, said that she had a 2 checks bounce, so she had to wait to submit the shows until she got the money and then I never heard from her again.

I called, left messages, e-mailed her, but nothing.

**Back in April - I recruited my first recruit, then in May this other lady - mention above - by the end of May - my status changed from Consultant to Future Director - Even before she did anything - the status stayed the same until September - then they removed her name from under mine and then I was a consultant again.

Well, last week while looking at my IPT - her name popped up again - this time with a show for $345.

So, my question is - Do I become a Future Director now or will she have to quailfy first?

Will this count for me to go to Conference in January?

I want to call home office about this but they are so busy with more important things right now.

I hope that I explained this okay for you all

Thanks for any input

~

You are a Future Director when you have 2 active recruits, they don't have to be qualified. Plus, I think you'll get the $100 FD promotion bonus (part of the recruit & grow) going on right now. Congrats!

That's right! FD is 2 active, not necessarily qualified. So you can go to Leadership! It may take a day or two for online registration to show up for you, but you can call the Training department and get details.

Where is the flyer on CC for that promotion ($100 thingy)?

Also, if for some reason that she would qualified before the end of December (not really seeing that happening) would I still get the 2000 points from her?

I am 1400 points under Level 1 - I might still be able to earn that, correct?

~

You won't get trip points if she went inactive before qualifying, which it sounds like she did.

1. What is a "so-called recruit"?

A "so-called recruit" is someone who is being referred to as a recruit, but may not necessarily fit the traditional definition of a recruit. This term is often used in a somewhat derogatory manner to imply that the individual may not have the necessary qualifications or experience for the position they are being considered for.

2. How is a "so-called recruit" different from a regular recruit?

A regular recruit is someone who has been officially selected and hired for a position, while a "so-called recruit" may not have gone through the same rigorous selection process and may not have the same level of qualifications or experience.

3. Why do people use the term "so-called recruit"?

The term "so-called recruit" is often used as a way to express skepticism or doubt about the abilities or qualifications of the individual being referred to. It can also be used as a way to downplay or diminish their role or importance within an organization.

4. Is it appropriate to use the term "so-called recruit"?

While there is no clear consensus on the appropriateness of this term, it is generally considered impolite and disrespectful to use it in a professional setting. It is important to treat all individuals with respect and avoid using derogatory terms or labels.

5. How should I refer to someone who is considered a "so-called recruit"?

It is best to refer to someone by their actual job title or position, rather than using the term "so-called recruit". If you are unsure of their official title, you can simply use their name or refer to them as a potential candidate or new employee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefBeckyD