• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying for Outlet Products on Your PWS

In summary, outlet products on PWS are returned or slightly damaged items that are still functional and have been inspected for quality. To qualify for outlet products, you must have an active PWS account and be a member of the rewards program. Only members can purchase these items to ensure fair distribution. Outlet products come with a limited warranty that covers functional defects, but not cosmetic or misuse damages. These products are restocked regularly, but availability is limited. It is recommended to check the website frequently or sign up for email notifications to be alerted when new outlet products become available.
khergatt
Do I have to qualify before people can order outlet products from my PWS?

Thanks!!!

Yes, you do.
:)

Darn!! I was just gonna order something!!

Oops... I read that wrong!! Duh!! I'm tired!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help answer your question. No, you do not have to qualify before people can order outlet products from your PWS. Outlet products are available for anyone to purchase directly from your personal website. However, it is always a good idea to encourage your customers to host a party or place a larger order to help you reach your monthly sales goal. This will not only benefit you, but also your customers as they can earn free and discounted products. Happy selling!

1. What are outlet products on PWS?

Outlet products on PWS are items that have been returned or slightly damaged, and are no longer in their original packaging. These items are still functional and have been inspected to ensure they meet our quality standards.

2. How do I qualify for outlet products on PWS?

To qualify for outlet products on PWS, you must have an active PWS account and be a member of our rewards program. You must also agree to the terms and conditions for purchasing outlet products.

3. Can anyone purchase outlet products on PWS?

No, only members of our rewards program who have an active PWS account can purchase outlet products. This is to ensure a fair distribution of these items among our loyal customers.

4. Are outlet products on PWS covered by warranty?

Yes, all outlet products on PWS come with a limited warranty. This warranty covers any functional defects that may occur within a certain time frame after purchase. However, it does not cover any cosmetic damages or damages caused by misuse or mishandling.

5. How often are outlet products restocked on PWS?

Outlet products are restocked on PWS on a regular basis, but availability is limited. We recommend checking our website frequently for updates and new arrivals. You can also sign up for our email notifications to be alerted when new outlet products become available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • ivebeen4given
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivebeen4given
  • KateD