• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Find My PWS Outlet

In summary, to locate your nearest PWS outlet, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website by entering your zip code. If there are no outlets in your area, you can still purchase products through the website, host a virtual party, or contact customer service for assistance. PWS products are not sold at other retail stores and outlets often offer discounts and promotions. Returns can be made within 30 days by contacting the consultant or customer service.
cemcam4
I just started my PWS a couple of weeks ago and I can't find the outlet on my sight. I'm a qualified consultant, I started in May and have done about 12 shows...so, any ideas?
Thanks

Sometimes browsers save cookies that make the PWS system think you're going in as part of a show, which would deactivate the outlet. Clear the cookies, then go into your PWS. Go to Order Products (lower left) and select option 2 - individual order.

Okay, thanks so much. That makes sense because it keeps putting my "hosts" name up in the corner. I'll try that and hopefully it will do the trick. Thanks again. This site has been great to read through! Well worth it.

Ann -- how do I get rid of the "cookies" (without eating them, of course - lol)

If you're using Win XP, go to tools at the top of your browser. Click on internet options. In the middle, click on delete. When that box opens, click on delete cookies...2nd box down. Doesn't hurt to click on delete files while you're there. It'll get rid of trash files.

Related to Help! I Can't Find My PWS Outlet

1. How can I locate my nearest PWS outlet?

To find your nearest PWS outlet, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of nearby consultants and their contact information will be provided.

2. What if there are no PWS outlets in my area?

If there are no PWS outlets in your area, you can still purchase our products through our website or by hosting a virtual party with a consultant. You can also contact our customer service for assistance with placing an order.

3. Can I purchase PWS products at other retail stores?

No, PWS products are exclusively sold through our consultants and on our website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support for our products.

4. Do PWS outlets offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, PWS outlets often have special promotions and discounts for their customers. You can check with your local consultant or our website for current offers.

5. Can I return a product purchased from a PWS outlet?

Yes, you can return a product purchased from a PWS outlet within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your consultant or our customer service for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • esavvymom