• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualified and Ready: How to Obtain a PWS and Maximize Its Benefits

I have had a few people respond that they've looked at my website. I sent an e-mail out to everyone on my PC e-mail list, and then last night I decided I should just send an e-mail out to everyone who's e-mail address I have because the out of towners can order off my website anytime. Today, I had someone from Virginia, I live in Michigan, e-mail to tell me they need the salad spinner and the whisk. I'm pretty happy about that.
PCSarahjm
I have just qualified and was wondering how to get a PWS? Also is it real beneficial? Thoughts Please!!!

You need a PC debit or credit card to pay for it. To actually get the PWS, sign in to Consultant's Corner, and go to Promoting your business > PWS assistant. If you don't already have a PWS, it will walk you through setting it up. If you do already have one, that's where you go to change/update it. You can also get to it from the right-hand links ("Frequently Visited") on the main CC page.

Thanks Chefann I can always count on you to answer questions. I was thinking about getting one in the next month or so. Can you use PC $ to pay for PWS?

Nope. Darn.

Does anyone want to share their opinion or advice about a new consultant getting a PWS? I'm debating with myself about it. Should I wait until I've been selling longer than two months? I haven't even finished my first 90 days. I really want one because it would give me one more thing to fiddle with and I like having the "latest and greatest". Is it worth it right now at this point in my business? Please, bless me with your wisdom!

I think every consultant should sign up for one the day they get their PC debit card #. You can start collecting show orders from the start and get your hostesses using the evites. I've had $200-300 in outside orders on a single show come through my website.

It's more than paid for itself!

JAE - okay, you know what I think!:D But one thing to add - the sooner you have one, the sooner it can start paying off!:D

Anyone else have advise or opinions about this?

So Jae did you get one? I plan on getting the website going next month. Let me know what you decide and how it is working for you

I decided to go for it, and I signed up last night. I'm tired of trying to transfer pictures to my newsletters, and I'm tired of rewriting things already said on the website. I signed up for 6 months rather than a year because my PC account is not very full at this point. It was only a dollar more per month for 6 months. It's all ready to go. I'm now on the web!

Great that is my goal for July!! I think I will do six months just to see how beneficial it is. Keep me posted on how it is going for you.

Jae I know you have only had the PWS for a day or so but has any of your customers checked it out?

PCSarahjm said:
Great that is my goal for July!! I think I will do six months just to see how beneficial it is. Keep me posted on how it is going for you.

I signed for mine for a 6 month period. It is up for renewal in August. I wil do it again but this time for a year. I wanted to make sure that it would work for me having the website. I love it! I have gotten over $200 in orders in the past 2 months and out of all my hosts that use it, they get at least 1 order on the web from people out of town or those that can't come. I signed with PC at the end of Oct. I waited a little while because I didn't have the money. If I would have done it sooner. But not everyone has them and not all of my hosts use it. Just wanted to give you my 2 cents!

Yes, I have had a few people respond that they've looked at my website. I sent an e-mail out to everyone on my PC e-mail list, and then last night I decided I should just send an e-mail out to everyone who's e-mail address I have because the out of towners can order off my website anytime. Today, I had someone from Virginia, I live in Michigan, e-mail to tell me they need the salad spinner and the whisk. I'm pretty happy about that. I told her it would be much less expensive for her if she has a catalog show in July. We'll see.

Related to Qualified and Ready: How to Obtain a PWS and Maximize Its Benefits

1. What is a PWS and why is it important?

A PWS, or Personal Website, is a powerful tool that allows Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and sell products online. It is important because it allows consultants to reach a wider audience and increase sales potential.

2. How do I obtain a PWS?

To obtain a PWS, you must first become a qualified consultant by submitting $50 in retail sales within your first 30 days of joining Pampered Chef. Once qualified, you can purchase a PWS for a one-time fee of $9.50.

3. Can I customize my PWS?

Yes, you can customize your PWS with your own personal branding, including a profile picture, bio, and contact information. You can also choose which products to feature and organize them into categories.

4. How do I maximize the benefits of my PWS?

There are several ways to maximize the benefits of your PWS. You can promote it on your social media platforms, include the link in your email signature, and share it with friends and family. You can also offer exclusive online specials and promotions to attract customers to your PWS.

5. Can I track my sales and orders through my PWS?

Yes, you can track your sales and orders through your PWS dashboard. You can see which products are selling well and which ones may need more promotion. This information can help you tailor your marketing strategies and increase your overall sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • pampered_chef_swva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • pattikake