• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow From Walmart

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 14 Posted By: MumzOf2
Views: 441 Replies: 6 http://WalMart.triaddigital.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid30372.aspxMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Can someone help me?I recently had to renew my membership to Chef Success and I've paid (twice actually) and nothing has been activated and it's been going on a week now. I sent Greg an email that was provided by paypal and it just came back as undeliverable. I'm starting to get a little frustrated because there were a couple flyers on there that I had my eye on (I should have downloaded them at the time :() But now I can't get on...

Can anyone help?

Someone else posted yesterday (I forget who) and they said they couldn't get on either. I didn't have a problem earlier today when I logged on, so I don't know what's going on. Is there a particular flyer you're looking for? I may have downloaded it or could try to find it for you there if you want.

There were several on there that I was looking at - I don't even remember all of them. One in particular was a recruiting flyer. More concerning though - is the fact that I paid a week ago and haven't heard anything and that the email is down?!?! Is something going on??!

Related to Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow From Walmart

1. What is Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow and where can I buy it?

Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow is a brand of cat food that is designed to promote overall health and well-being in cats. It is available for purchase at Walmart stores or online through their website.

2. What are the main ingredients in Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow?

The main ingredients in Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow include real chicken, whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal, and soybean meal. It also contains essential vitamins and minerals to support a cat's nutritional needs.

3. Is Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow suitable for all cats?

Yes, Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow is suitable for adult cats of all breeds and sizes. However, it is not recommended for kittens or pregnant or nursing cats, as they have different nutritional requirements.

4. How does Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow compare to other cat food brands?

Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow is a high-quality cat food that is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of cats. It contains real meat as the first ingredient and does not contain any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. It is also more affordable compared to other premium cat food brands.

5. Can I use coupons to save money on Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow?

Yes, Walmart often offers coupons for Purina Healthful Life Cat Chow on their website or through their weekly ads. You can also find coupons for this brand on coupon websites or through Purina's official website. Be sure to check the expiration date and any restrictions before using the coupon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies