• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Punch Recipe for Graduation Party

A family favorite is 1 bottle 7UP, 1 carton OJ, and float 1 square tub of ice cream in the middle! Of course you could scoop the ice cream for presentation, but we like the block. Its fun! (you could always double it)We use Ginger ale, Rainbow sherbert, frozen blueberrys, raspberrys and strawberrys - you can add champagne as well if you like -, with a few variations. You can either use a pitcher or a quik stir pitcher. We also like to use a floral silicone cupcake pan to freeze the punch. Since you need a large quantity, I would make a few batches and pour them into the empty ginger ale bottles for refrigeration. Just a suggestion.
aried
Gold Member
Anyone have a great punch recipe for serving around 50 or so people for my DD graduation party?

Ann R.

A family favorite is 1 bottle 7UP, 1 carton OJ, and float 1 square tub of ice cream in the middle! Of course you could scoop the ice cream for presentation, but we like the block. Its fun! (you could always double it)

We use Ginger ale, Rainbow sherbert, frozen blueberrys, raspberrys and strawberrys - you can add champagne as well if you like -

If you have the silicone floral cupcake pan - fill it with water and freeze for pretty Ice Cubes!!

Try the "Perfect Party Punch"... we have people ask for the recipe all the time.

Recipe yields 12 1-cup servings. Ingredients are as follows:
6 cups chilled cranberry ****tail
4 cups Ginger Ale
1 can (12 oz) frozen orange-pineapple juice concentrate (thawed)
1 orange

Directions:
1. Place cranberry juice ****tail, ginger ale & orange/pineapple concentrate in Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher.
2. Using Lemon Zester/Scorer, score orange from top to bottom; cut into slices using Utility Knife. Place slices in pitcher.
3. Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed. Serve immediately.

Since you need a large quantity, I would make a few batches and pour them into the empty ginger ale bottles for refrigeration. Just a suggestion.

Our favorite that I catered a party with and used at our DD's wedding is 1 canister of Minute Maid Lemonade (do NOT use off brand...it's not the same) and 1 2 liter bottle of Fresca mixed. It's SO GREAT and refreshing. It doesn't give you sugar overload and it's one of the few punches that I've found that men like. Our friends who are caterers have "borrowed" the recipe and use it for lots of events now. It's SO easy and requires no prep time which is an added bonus. Some people add a couple canisters of water to thin it down but we like it without the water.

1 can frozen minute maid lemonade (I agree with Diane - don't get the cheapo)
1 pkg. frozen berries
1 2 ltr 7-up

The lemon lime fizz is really good and can be made in multiple batches.

frozen pink lemonade concentrate (could also use regular lemonade)
pineapple juice
gingerale or 7up

OR

frozen white grape raspberry juice concentrate
gingerale or 7up

OR

pretty much any frozen concentrate with gingerale

I freeze the 7up in the floral silicone cupcake pan & pop them into the punch. It won't water it down as they melt.

Last edited:
Slush punch
2 12 oz frozen orange juice
3 cups water
2 cups lemon juice (real lemon form the green bottle)
6 cups sugar
46 oz pineapple juicedissolve sugar, add juices & water freeze in 1 qt bags
take our 1 1/2 hours before serving
add 2 qts of sprite to 1 qt mix in a punch bowlthis will make 8 - 10 quarts of mix

Thanks for all the recipes! I forgot about the floral pan to make ice cubes. Will diffently do that. Now I am battling a cold and trying to breathe! Have 2 shows to close and also a softball banquet to finish wrapping up for next week. EEK!

Ann R.

What is the best punch recipe for a graduation party?

The best punch recipe for a graduation party is the Sparkling Strawberry Punch. It is refreshing, delicious, and easy to make. To make this punch, you will need 1 can of frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, 1 liter of ginger ale, 1 liter of lemon-lime soda, and 1 quart of strawberry ice cream. Simply mix all the ingredients together in a large punch bowl and serve chilled.

Can I make a non-alcoholic punch for a graduation party?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic punch for a graduation party. One of the most popular options is the Virgin Pina Colada Punch. To make this punch, you will need 1 can of frozen pina colada concentrate, 1 liter of pineapple juice, 1 liter of lemon-lime soda, and 1 quart of vanilla ice cream. Mix all the ingredients together in a punch bowl and serve chilled.

How much punch should I make for a graduation party?

The amount of punch you should make for a graduation party depends on the number of guests you are expecting. A general rule of thumb is to make 1 gallon of punch for every 10 people. However, it's always a good idea to make a little extra, just in case.

Can I make the punch ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the punch ahead of time. In fact, it is recommended to make the punch a few hours before the party to allow the flavors to blend together. However, it is best to add the ice and carbonated beverages right before serving to prevent the punch from becoming watered down.

Do you have any punch recipes for guests with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have punch recipes for guests with dietary restrictions. One option is the Peachy Green Tea Punch, which is both gluten-free and vegan. To make this punch, you will need 1 liter of peach juice, 1 liter of green tea, and 1 liter of lemon-lime soda. Mix all the ingredients together in a punch bowl and serve chilled. You can also add fresh fruit slices for an extra touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • winklermom