• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Inexpensive Punch Recipe for Graduation Reception

would make a nice pitcher for a summer party!You can use the same lemons a second time - you have to plunge a lot, again until another 1 cup sugar is dissolved.You can use the same lemons a second time - you have to plunge a lot, again until another 1 cup sugar is dissolved.This recipe calls for slicing the lemons before you start so that they will fit into the food holder of the mandoline and then you can quickly stir them into the pitcher with the sugar and water. The slices will then be frozen and will keep for a few hours in the pitcher.
winklermom
I'm looking for a good punch that can be made without having to buy a lot of expensive ingredients. Suggestions?

Some were just posted in a thread I started not too far down in the Recipes forum.

Strawberry or Cherry Koolaid & Pineapple Juice. Mix 2 pkts. of Kool-aid per pkg. directions, pour into punch bowl. Add 1 can pineapple juice. Taste. Adjust koolaid/pineapple juice ratio as needed or to suit your taste.

Freeze sliced oranges and lemons in a single layer on a cookie sheet & freeze. Float in punch. Or place single cherry in each ice cube tray compartment filled with water/pineapple juice or koolaid & freeze. Use in punch. Or take a metal bundt pan, pour in 1/2 cup water/juice or koolaid and add fruit of choice in a single layer & freeze. Next layer, more water, more fruit & freeze. Voila! Pretty punch bowl ice ring.

Hawaiian punch (red), ginerale & sherbert.

Melissa78 said:
Hawaiian punch (red), ginerale & sherbert.

This would be my suggestion. I love this.

chefheidi2003 said:
This would be my suggestion. I love this.

Ditto! I'm the first one to the punch bowl :)

Also to go "frugal" you can buy the big huge jug of Punch or any Generic, generic ginerale and store-brand sherbert. I personally would skimp on the soda and sherbert but I can tell a diff with the punch so I'd spend the extra 30 cents for the name brand. Just my two cents though! Its a very affordable punch that ALL ages love.

Sounds wonderful! That's everyone for your ideas & input.

One of my favorites is frozen passion fruit juice and sprite. So good!!

mountainmama74 said:
One of my favorites is frozen passion fruit juice and sprite. So good!!

Just a can of the frozen concentrate? This sounds yummy, too.

Yes, with about two liters of sprite or 7 up - ginger ale would work too, and not be as sweet! It's soooooo good!!!

When I was catering - the simplest and easiest punch, and also the one that was allowed by all venues (some places had strict rules because of staining, etc...) was White Grape Juice, and Ginger Ale. a 1 quart bottle (or whatever the normal sized bottle would be, don't remember any more) of Juice, and a 2 liter bottle of ginger ale. People always loved it, and it was so easy to do.

The punch recipe we always use is pretty simple, it's 1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate, 1 bottle of Ocean Spray Cranberry-Apple juice, and 1 2 liter bottle of Sprite or 7-Up. Hope this helps:)

Love this one I got from my AD...so good and very elegant.

1 - 2 liter 7-up
1 - 1/2 gallon of cran-whatever juice (I like Cran Raspberry)
1/2 package whole cranberries (fresh is best)

Using citrus press, press the cranberries until they "pop" (I did 8 or so at a time). Mix soda and juice, add cranberries. The popped cranberries will soak in the punch. So pretty, so yummy! For the last party I did, I popped the cranberries ahead of time, and made one batch at a time.

I love this punch
4 cups apple juice
4 cups pineapple juice
4 cups orange juice
and one bottle of ginger ale or sprite.
top it with sherbert.
If your bowl is big enough I put the bottle of apple orange and can of pineapple juice together and a bottle of soda it goes along way for $10.00 and everyone loves it

NON PUNCH!Trifle Bowlbuy herb-quality flowers (violets, forget-me-nots, nasturtiums) and freeze in Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan in water. Put 1 teaspoon of water, then some flowers, Freeze 1 hour. Add 1 tablespoon water, more flowers, freeze 1 hour. Add 2 tablespoons water, more flowers, freeze 1 hour. Add 2 more tablespoons, freeze 1 hour. repeat until as full as you want. (this way there are always some flowers showing as it melts)Float some of them in the trifle bowl - just serve as chilled water!-------------------------------Best spring/summer beverage recipe - sliced lemonade!V-shaped blade on Ultimate Mandoline. 4 small or 3 medium or 2 large lemons. Cut in half before you start. Place flat side toward blade, use food holder and slice all of lemons right into smaller quick stir pitcher. Add 1 cup sugar, and 2 cups water, plunge repeatedly until sugar is dissolved. Add ice and water to the top, plunge a couple times to mix and serve immediately over ice.You can use the same lemons a second time - you have to plunge a lot, again until another 1 cup sugar is dissolved.Very fresh tasting. Only keeps about 60-90 minutes, then pith starts to make it bitter. (You can keep it longer if you remove all the lemon slices)Fun to do - great demo for UM, and QSP!

2-liter sprite
1 can pineapple juice
orange sherbet

or

hawain punch
sprite
pineapple juice
raspberry sherbet

Our "family favorite" is: one packet of red kool-aid (fruit punch is what I used, but you can use whatever you like)
Mix kool-aid according to package directions, for 2 quarts of kool-aid. Add one can (46 oz.) pineapple juice, and mix well. You can then freeze small containers of this a day or so ahead of time, to use as "ice cubes", keeping the punch cold without diluting it.
When ready to serve, put mixture in punch bowl, and add one 2-liter of ginger ale or sprite or 7-UP.
You can also add a rainbow sherbet if you'd like.
VERY inexpensive, but really yummy, too!!

What are some inexpensive punch recipes for a graduation reception?

1. The classic "Punch in a Cloud" recipe is always a hit and can be made with just three ingredients: a 2-liter bottle of lemon-lime soda, a 46-ounce can of pineapple juice, and a 6-ounce can of frozen orange juice concentrate. Mix all ingredients in a punch bowl and serve over ice.

2. Another popular option is a "Fruit Punch Fizz" made with 2 liters of ginger ale, a 46-ounce can of pineapple juice, and a 6-ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate. Add in some fresh fruit slices for a colorful and tasty touch.

3. For a non-alcoholic option, try a "Sparkling Cranberry Lime Punch" using equal parts cranberry juice and ginger ale, with a splash of lime juice. Garnish with fresh cranberries and lime wedges for a festive touch.

4. "Pineapple Lemonade Punch" is a refreshing and budget-friendly option made with equal parts lemonade and pineapple juice, and a splash of club soda. Serve over ice and add in some fresh mint leaves for a pop of flavor.

5. Lastly, a "Strawberry Kiwi Punch" is a crowd-pleasing choice made with equal parts strawberry and kiwi juice, a splash of lemon-lime soda, and some sliced strawberries and kiwi for garnish. For an extra touch, add in some sparkling water for a fizzy twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kchef
  • wadesgirl