• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Knife Case with Fast Delivery: My Experience

In summary, the knife case was ordered on Tuesday and is expected to arrive by the start of the selling season.
susanr613
Gold Member
wow that was fast....ordered it Tuesday, got it today.

It is super-cool - has diagrams of which knife goes where. it's very professional-looking.

now if only my knife block would arrive....

That's funny. We were both posting about our stuff at the same time...pretty much the same post, too.

By the way, I grew up in Hoffman Estates/Schaumburg. Say hi to Woodfield for me...I miss it!;)

That is awesome Susan. That is the first thing on my list of must have's. ;)

susanr613 said:
wow that was fast....ordered it Tuesday, got it today.

It is super-cool - has diagrams of which knife goes where. it's very professional-looking.

now if only my knife block would arrive....

Does it zip shut? I was wondering if you thought the knives would slide out?

Keith - it is very secure. It looks like a slim briefcase. You lay it out flat and there's a flap with a zipper all the way around. When you unzip and pull back the flap, you'll see diagrams of each knife. Each knife has a snap loop for the handle and an elastic loop for the blade. They have written in a warning to store the knives with the covers ON, since the diagrams show the blades.

I was impressed when they showed it at NC and am even more so now that I have it in my hot little hands. :)

susanr613 said:
Keith - it is very secure. It looks like a slim briefcase. You lay it out flat and there's a flap with a zipper all the way around. When you unzip and pull back the flap, you'll see diagrams of each knife. Each knife has a snap loop for the handle and an elastic loop for the blade. They have written in a warning to store the knives with the covers ON, since the diagrams show the blades.

I was impressed when they showed it at NC and am even more so now that I have it in my hot little hands. :)

Thanks -- I was impressed with it too, I just couldn't tell if it had a zipper on it. I'll feel like I'm on Top Chef for sure when I'm carrying around that thing! Just hope Padma doesn't tell me to please pack my knives and go!

I know...now DS will really think I'm on Iron Chef!

I redeemed mine on the 8th and nothing yet....Hmmm.....

I just checked and I'm receiving something on Saturday the 16th. I wonder if its the bamboo bowl and charms or my case.

PampMomof3 said:
I just checked and I'm receiving something on Saturday the 16th. I wonder if its the bamboo bowl and charms or my case.

How do you check to see if things are coming? I tried the trick someone posted a while ago but didn't have any luck.

By using the trick u tried!

Would you mind explaining it again? Maybe I goofed up somehow. :)

Now I'm ticked. I ordered my knife case last week Tuesday (the 5th), and still don't have it!

i think it very random. i ordered the knife block as soon as samples were up and i've been told i'll get it "by the start of the selling season"

susanr613 said:
i think it very random. i ordered the knife block as soon as samples were up and i've been told i'll get it "by the start of the selling season"

Not the block - that I knew was delayed. But I ordered the knife case as soon as the redemption page was up, and it only just shows shipped.

Related to Professional Knife Case with Fast Delivery: My Experience

What is the "Got My Knife Case Today!"?

The "Got My Knife Case Today!" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that includes a professional quality knife case with the purchase of select knife sets.

How do I qualify for the "Got My Knife Case Today!" offer?

To qualify for the "Got My Knife Case Today!" offer, you must purchase one of the qualifying knife sets listed on our website during the promotional period.

When will I receive my knife case?

Your knife case will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks after your qualifying knife set purchase. Please allow for additional time for delivery.

Can I choose the color of my knife case?

The color of the knife case is chosen at random and cannot be selected. However, all of our knife cases are of high quality and will protect your knives for years to come.

Is the "Got My Knife Case Today!" offer available in all countries?

Unfortunately, the "Got My Knife Case Today!" offer is only available for customers in the United States and Canada at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lovescooking
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pcchefjane