• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Avoid Disappointment: Check Your Beaded Spreaders for Quality Issues Today!

I have had 5 out of the 11 Trifle Bowls (including one replacement) have the same issues as air bubbles and chips. I have all my orders sent to me right now because of this. I sort it then call the Host to pick them up. I just don't want a Host to get damaged products in her hands!
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Have you been checking your Beaded Spreaders you are getting? I got 10 in my last order. 5 had either air bubbles in the white beads, the gasket showing at the knife where it joined the handle, black lines through the white beads, etc. Well, I got the replacements today, which was very quick since I just called it in Thursday morning. They looked like they had been opened and resealed...and ALL 5 had the gray gasket showing at the handle where the knife blade goes in! Where is Quality Control???:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I agree...I had several "ugly" ones...

Guess I never paid that much attention to them! But like a lot of handcrafted items, the beads may be different from bead to bead.

Never thought about opening them up to look. Oops!

I can see small variations, but the gray gasket sticking up is just ugly! The air bubbles make them look like something that the Dollar Tree would have as a reject! I am very disappointed they have had so many issues with them!

OH NO!!! And we JUST gave four teachers them as part of their gifts for Christmas. I never even took them out of the bubble wrap or package! UGH!!!

After all the trouble everyone was having with the Small Batter Bowls, I have opened every single item that is not visible through the packaging (like the scrapers, etc.)! 11 out of 13 is ridiculous!

What about the ones being shipped directly to the host??? What if they are all bad?? I don't see most of my sales items.

You might also want to check out the Trifle Bowl too. I had a problem with them about 6 months ago. Just check.

I have had 5 out of the 11 Trifle Bowls (including one replacement) have the same issues as air bubbles and chips. I have all my orders sent to me right now because of this. I sort it then call the Host to pick them up. I just don't want a Host to get damaged products in her hands!!

1. What are some signs of quality issues in beaded spreaders?

Some common signs of quality issues in beaded spreaders include loose or missing beads, uneven spacing between beads, and sharp or jagged edges on the spreader itself.

2. How can I check my beaded spreaders for quality issues?

To check for quality issues, carefully examine each beaded spreader for any signs of damage or imperfections. You can also run your finger along the edges to feel for any sharpness or roughness.

3. What should I do if I find a quality issue with my beaded spreaders?

If you find a quality issue with your beaded spreaders, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. We are dedicated to ensuring the quality of our products and will work with you to resolve any issues.

4. Are quality issues covered under the Pampered Chef warranty?

Yes, quality issues are covered under the Pampered Chef warranty. Please refer to our warranty policy for more information on how to submit a claim for a defective product.

5. How can I prevent quality issues with my beaded spreaders in the future?

To prevent quality issues, it is important to properly care for and handle your beaded spreaders. Avoid using them on hard surfaces or for cutting, and always hand wash and dry them after use. If you notice any loose or missing beads, stop using the spreader and contact customer service for a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • jenniferlynne