• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem With Cutting Board W/ Measuring Cups

In summary, the cutting board with measuring cups measures 18 inches by 12 inches and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longer lasting results. The measuring cups are removable for easy cleaning and storage and come in sizes of 1 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1/4 cup, conveniently labeled for cooking. The cutting board is made of durable, BPA-free plastic, making it lightweight and easy to clean.
SusanBP0129
I am having a small issue with my CB w/ MC. You know the little tab thingy on each side that holds in the measuring cups? Mine don't hold. They are kind of pointing downward. Does anyone know what I mean or have the same problem???

SusanBP0129 said:
I am having a small issue with my CB w/ MC. You know the little tab thingy on each side that holds in the measuring cups? Mine don't hold. They are kind of pointing downward. Does anyone know what I mean or have the same problem???
I don't own it but I saw it up close the other day and I wasn't as excited about it seeing it in person. You might just have warped cups. I would ask HO to send some new ones.

Mine is fine. Contact the HO.

No I don't have that problem but I have lost a gripper peg and wish it was on the replacement list! That said I love it....it is my favorite piece and have sold a ton of them!!!

melissakc said:
No I don't have that problem but I have lost a gripper peg and wish it was on the replacement list! That said I love it....it is my favorite piece and have sold a ton of them!!!

I lost a gripper peg, called HO and they sent me a new board and a label to return the messed up one.

Related to Problem With Cutting Board W/ Measuring Cups

1. What are the dimensions of the cutting board with measuring cups?

The cutting board with measuring cups measures 18 inches by 12 inches, making it the perfect size for most kitchen countertops.

2. Is the cutting board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cutting board with measuring cups is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting results.

3. Are the measuring cups removable?

Yes, the measuring cups can be easily removed from the cutting board for easy cleaning and storage.

4. What are the measuring cup sizes included?

The cutting board comes with three measuring cups: 1 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1/4 cup. They are conveniently labeled for easy measurement while cooking.

5. Is the cutting board made of wood or plastic?

The cutting board is made of durable, BPA-free plastic. This makes it lightweight and easy to clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis