• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Print a Personalized Gift Certificate for School Fundraiser

In summary, you can customize the design of the gift certificate by choosing from a variety of templates and adding your own text and images. You can also add the school logo to the gift certificate by uploading it and incorporating it into the design. To personalize the gift certificate with the recipient's name, simply enter their name in the designated field on the order form. There is no limit to the number of gift certificates you can print for your school fundraiser. Additionally, you can add a custom message to the gift certificate by using the available text box.
janakaylie
Hello,
I searched & can't seem to find a template for a gift certificate. I'd like to print one to donate to my nehew's school fundraiser that can only be redeemed through me. Thanks so much!
Jana

I went to Microsoft.com and used their free templates to import into MS Word..

Here are several I have acquired. My favorite is the PC logo GC

Attachments

• GC X-mas.doc
    83 KB · Views: 478
  • Gift Certificate fund raiser.doc
    169 KB · Views: 824
  • gift certificate.doc
    333 KB · Views: 1,352
  • PC Logo Gift Certificate.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,580
  • Wedding GC PC logo.doc
    197.5 KB · Views: 609
Thank you so much!! That is exactly what I was looking for!! :)
Jana

Thank you, Jane! I will be using the Pampered Chef one for a Fundraiser next week! :D

1. Can I customize the design of the gift certificate?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of templates and add your own text and images to make it unique for your school fundraiser.

2. Can I add the school logo to the gift certificate?

Yes, you can upload your school logo and incorporate it into the design of the gift certificate.

3. How do I personalize the gift certificate with the recipient's name?

When filling out the order form, there will be a field where you can enter the recipient's name. This will be automatically added to the gift certificate.

4. Is there a limit to how many gift certificates I can print?

No, there is no limit. You can print as many gift certificates as you need for your school fundraiser.

5. Can I add a custom message to the gift certificate?

Yes, there is a text box where you can enter a personalized message to be included on the gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sucessfulsue
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCSarahjm
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies