• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for Jennifer & Brandon Sarver's Baby Girl Angel

In summary, Robin's niece Jennifer and her husband Brandon are expecting a baby girl named Angel on September 14th. However, they recently found out that Angel has no kidneys, which will ultimately lead to her death shortly after birth. Robin is asking for prayers for a miracle and for Angel to be born healthy. Jennifer's cousin is also expecting soon, adding to the family's emotional burden. Many people are praying and hoping for a miracle.
jasmar139
Gold Member
Please pray for my niece & husband, Jennifer & Brandon Sarver. They have a baby girl due on September 14th. They found out that the baby (they have named her Angel) seems to have no Kidneys. What that boils down to is that with no Kidneys, the amniotic fluid is very low, which causes the lungs not to develop, and the doctors say that low amniotic fluid will also cause the baby's muscles to atrophy. The doctors say she will die within minutes of being born. I know that I serve a mighty God, and He is in control of this entire situation. Maybe this will bring her husband, Brandon, to the Lord. The situation is not good there, he doesn't work, lots going on. Please pray that God performs a miracle and Angel is born alive and well. What even makes the situation worse is that Jen's cousin is due within a few days of her, and her sister-in-law two months later. There will be babies everywhere.

I very rarely post, but I know God's people have power when they petition him. Please pray for a miracle.

In Christ's Name,

Robin,
Indiana

Robin, I will get in agreement with you over Angel being born healthy, whole and complete! Keep us up to date, please!!! Prayers for your niece, too! Seems like she is carrying quite a few burdens all on her own! May God strengthen her and give her grace, peace and just wrap her in His bubble of LOVE!

Oh, wow. That's just terrible. I will keep them in my prayers.

Oh Robin!! How terrible for them! I feel so much for them both to have to continue to go through with the pregnancy knowing there will be only heartache and mourining as the outcome. I will keep them in my thoughts.

That's so sad, many prayers coming their way

They'll be in my prayers.

prayers for the baby, parents and all extended family.

Prayers for baby, parents and family going your way.

Praying for the family....please keep us posted!

That is so sad, they are in my prayers.

I just saw this post...somehow I missed it before!

I am praying! The Lord can use this little one for HIS glory...and I pray that her daddy is brought to Him through this, as well!

Prayers for Angel, her mommy, and her daddy!

Related to Prayer Request for Jennifer & Brandon Sarver's Baby Girl Angel

1. What is the reason for the prayer request for Jennifer & Brandon Sarver's baby girl?

The prayer request is for their baby girl, Angel, who is currently facing some health challenges and needs strength, healing, and support from our community.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for Angel?

You can submit a prayer request by joining the prayer group created for Angel on our Pampered Chef community platform. Alternatively, you can also reach out to Jennifer and Brandon directly to share your prayer request.

3. What specific prayers are being requested for Angel's health?

The specific prayers being requested are for Angel's health to improve, for the doctors and medical team to have wisdom and guidance in her treatment, and for her parents to have strength and peace during this difficult time.

4. Can I send gifts or donations to support Angel and her family?

While gifts and donations are appreciated, the most important thing is for everyone to come together in prayer and support for Angel and her family during this time. If you wish to make a donation, please reach out to Jennifer and Brandon directly for more information.

5. Is there a specific time or day to say prayers for Angel?

While there is no specific time or day designated for prayers, it is encouraged to keep Angel and her family in your thoughts and prayers whenever you can. The power of continuous prayer and positive thoughts can make a difference in Angel's health and well-being.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pregochef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pregochef
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcbarb
  • pampchefsarah