• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aSpecial Prayer to the Nicest Person I Ever Met

In summary, Janet's husband's aunt passed away last Thursday and she is going to be missed. She was loved very much and will be flying with the angels above.
pregochef
Last Thursday my husband's aunt passed away... She was by far the nicest person I had ever met. We loved her very much and will miss her greatly. Please take a moment to say a small prayer for her as she was very loved & I am sure she is flying with the angels above. :angel:

She loved to crochet and was in the process of crochetting my 1-year old son a blanket before her passing. In memory of her, we are naming our baby-girl-on-the-way after her (due in 4 weeks).

She is yet another victim of cancer. Please pray for all cancer sufferers.

Sorry to hear of your loss, I will be praying for your family. Your husband's aunt is in a much better place that this earth with her pain and suffering - she's free of that!

I hope you get to keep the blanket she was making for him as something special still.

Oh...I pray for you and your family to be comforted right now. Remember she is a much better place than we are! (It still hurts when they are not here, no matter how much better off they are!)

Thank you for the encouraging words.

Janet - we will be able to keep the blanket, her daughter-in-law said that she is going to figure out the "pattern" and finish crocheting it - because that's what her MIL would've wanted. She is also going to make one for my daughter-to-be (because her MIL would've wanted all the kids to have one).

She will surely be missed.

pregochef said:
Thank you for the encouraging words.

Janet - we will be able to keep the blanket, her daughter-in-law said that she is going to figure out the "pattern" and finish crocheting it - because that's what her MIL would've wanted. She is also going to make one for my daughter-to-be (because her MIL would've wanted all the kids to have one).

She will surely be missed.

That is neat - maybe she can tie a silk ribbon in it or something where she starts off and your husband's aunt ended...that would possibly be neat in the future to remember her...

That is a good idea. Thank you so much for all the support and the suggestion.

Related to aSpecial Prayer to the Nicest Person I Ever Met

What is a Special Prayer to the Nicest Person I Ever Met?

A Special Prayer to the Nicest Person I Ever Met is a heartfelt and personal prayer that expresses gratitude and appreciation for someone who has had a positive impact on your life.

How do I write a Special Prayer to the Nicest Person I Ever Met?

There is no one right way to write a Special Prayer, as it is a personal expression of your feelings. However, some tips for writing a meaningful and impactful prayer include reflecting on specific memories and experiences with the person, using sincere and heartfelt language, and including specific qualities or actions that make them the nicest person you ever met.

Can I use a template or pre-written Special Prayer?

While there are some templates and pre-written prayers available, it is always best to personalize your prayer to make it more meaningful and genuine. You can use templates or pre-written prayers as a guide or inspiration, but be sure to add your own personal touch to make it truly special.

When should I give a Special Prayer to the Nicest Person I Ever Met?

A Special Prayer can be given at any time, but it is especially meaningful to give it on a special occasion such as a birthday, anniversary, or holiday. You can also give it as a surprise or as a way to show your appreciation and gratitude at any time.

Do I have to be religious to give a Special Prayer to the Nicest Person I Ever Met?

No, a Special Prayer can be a personal and sincere expression of gratitude and appreciation, regardless of religious beliefs. You can tailor the language and content of the prayer to align with your own beliefs and values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies
Views
nikked
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill