• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer for Aunt/Uncle: Tragic Loss of Daycare Owner and Grandmother

In summary, a "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle" is a customizable prayer that can be ordered through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. It can be personalized with names and intentions, making it a thoughtful gift for any occasion. The prayer serves as a way to show love and support for a family member and can also provide comfort during difficult times. The design can be customized with various options and there is no limit on the number of names or intentions that can be included. However, a longer prayer may result from including more names and intentions.
kdawn1124
I don't post much, I'm more of a quiet one but I would really appreciate your prayers right now.

My Aunt's mother was just killed in a car accident on her way to work this morning. She has owned a small daycare for the last 35 years which my sister and I both attended. My oldest DS was scheduled to start pre-k there next August and my heart goes out for all the children who attend now. Please keep my Aunt and her family in your prayers.

Father God, we so totally don't understand tragedy and we lay all those who are in the midst of this one before you now. Please be close to each family member affected by this loss. Please send special angels to all the children who will miss this special lady. Chances are she didn't take daily care of them personally, at least not all of them, but most certainly looked in on them often and had an impact on their lives. Hold them all close to you dear Jesus and comfort their hearts. In Jesus name, Amen

Bless your family during this difficult time.

Kimberly,

I'm so sorry for your family's loss - my prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

I'm so sorry. May the Lord of All Comfort hold you close. You'll be in my prayers.

I am so sorry. You all in in my prayers. God will comfort.

Sorry for your loss...all death is hard but "accidental" deaths hit even harder sometimes.

Related to Prayer for Aunt/Uncle: Tragic Loss of Daycare Owner and Grandmother

1. What is a "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle"?

A "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle" is a customizable prayer that can be used to pray for the health, well-being, and happiness of a beloved aunt or uncle. It can be personalized with specific names and intentions, making it a meaningful and thoughtful gift for any occasion.

2. How do I order a "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle"?

You can order a "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle" through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply provide the names and any specific intentions you would like included in the prayer, and we will create a beautiful personalized copy for you.

3. What are the benefits of a "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle"?

A "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle" serves as a heartfelt and meaningful way to show your love and support for a special family member. It can also be a source of comfort and solace for your aunt or uncle during difficult times, and can help strengthen your bond with them.

4. Can I customize the design of the "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle"?

Yes, we offer a variety of designs and fonts to choose from for your "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle". You can also include a special photo or graphic to make it even more personalized and unique.

5. Is there a limit on how many names or intentions can be included in the prayer?

No, there is no limit. You can include as many names and intentions as you would like in your "Prayer for My Aunt/Uncle". However, please keep in mind that the more names and intentions included, the longer the prayer will be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies