• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for My Sister: Heart Issues & Seizures

In summary, the conversation is about a woman's sister who has been experiencing seizures and has been taken to the hospital. After multiple tests, it has been suggested that her heart may be the cause of the seizures. However, she does not have health insurance and is struggling to afford the necessary tests. The group expresses their concern and offers prayers for the sister's well-being and for the family's support.
ahammons
Could everyone please keep my sister in your prayers? In the past couple of months, she has started having seizures, and the doctors are still trying to figure out why. She had two just last week! Usually they last less than a minute and then she's conscious again, but she was unresponsive after the last one and they had to take her to the hospital. So far, all of the CAT scans and EEG's have come back fine. While she was in the hospital, my aunt (who's an EMT) was watching her heart monitor and noticed spells of Trigemini (I think that's the word). The way she explained it to us, is that when this happens, my sister's heart rate drops to the low 40's and she thinks this may be causing her seizures because of the lack of blood going to her brain. Of course, she's not a doctor, but she thinks they should be looking more closely at her heart than her head.... especially since both sides of our family have lots of heart problems! Anyway (sorry this is so long!), my aunt went w/ my sister to her doctor appt yesterday and he's ordered an echocardiogram and heart monitor. The bad thing is that she's a single mom who works full time, but she has no health insurance! So now she's going to have to pay for all of her tests, and she can't really afford to take any time off from work. I'm praying that they will find out what's going on soon!

Thanks for sharing. I'll pray for all of you!

Ashlee~

I am sorry to hear about all of this! I can't imagine being a single mom with no insurance to help out medical bills! I hope they figure it out quickly and that's it's nothing serious.

I'll keep her in my prayers. This must be very scary for everyone. Its good that she has such a supportive and caring family. May they find the cause of the problem and she have a speedy and complete recovery.

You and your family are in my prayers.

I will pray for your sister and the family is they are there for her.

praying for your sister and family.

I am praying for your sister and your family.

1. How does "Prayers for My Sister" address heart issues and seizures?

"Prayers for My Sister" is a collection of heartfelt prayers specifically written for individuals struggling with heart issues and seizures. These prayers offer comfort, strength, and encouragement for both the person dealing with these health challenges and their loved ones.

2. Are the prayers in "Prayers for My Sister" based on a specific religious belief?

The prayers in "Prayers for My Sister" are written from a Christian perspective, but they can be adapted and personalized to fit any spiritual belief system. The focus of the prayers is on providing comfort and hope for those facing heart issues and seizures.

3. Can "Prayers for My Sister" be used as a daily devotional?

Yes, "Prayers for My Sister" can be used as a daily devotional for individuals or as a group. Each prayer is accompanied by a scripture verse and reflection questions to help guide personal or group reflection.

4. Is "Prayers for My Sister" suitable for all ages?

While the content of "Prayers for My Sister" is appropriate for all ages, it may be more meaningful for older children and adults who can understand and relate to the challenges of heart issues and seizures. Parents may also use the prayers as a tool to teach children about empathy and compassion towards those with health struggles.

5. Can "Prayers for My Sister" be used for individuals dealing with other health issues?

Although the prayers in "Prayers for My Sister" are specifically written for heart issues and seizures, they can also offer comfort and support for individuals facing other health challenges. The underlying message of the prayers is one of hope, strength, and trust in a higher power during difficult times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies