• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Show: Tried and Tested Recipes for Delicious Meals

In summary, customers seem to like the Power Cooking Show, and it is a good way to reduce cooking time.
I've done several of these shows with HUGE response as well! I don't prepare the meat ahead of time, instead I like to show how you can brown 2 lbs of ground beef simultaneously (skillet and the classic batter bowl, microwave) in 4-5 min. While I lead the guests in making the 2 for freezer I put the 3rd lb meat in the microwave, and that's ready to prepare when we finish the 2 for freezer. The last one comes out of the microwave just in time to make for our meal, and I ask the host to make room in her freezer for the 2 other meals :) I also like to push that this makes 3 meals in under (or just at) 30 minutes! I've tried all of them, but the tacos are my favorite!

valerielinley said:
I've done several of these shows with HUGE response as well! I don't prepare the meat ahead of time, instead I like to show how you can brown 2 lbs of ground beef simultaneously (skillet and the classic batter bowl, microwave) in 4-5 min. While I lead the guests in making the 2 for freezer I put the 3rd lb meat in the microwave, and that's ready to prepare when we finish the 2 for freezer. The last one comes out of the microwave just in time to make for our meal, and I ask the host to make room in her freezer for the 2 other meals :) I also like to push that this makes 3 meals in under (or just at) 30 minutes! I've tried all of them, but the tacos are my favorite!

The meal count is even higher in older couples and families with really small children. I did a show Friday for a lady who had a gastric bypass and it was like 15 meals!

This is my very 1st post here, although I've been addictively reading this forum for a couple of days.

I am signing up as a consultant within the next month, but I was the host for a Power Cooking show in Feb. It ROCKED!

We did it interactive, and my consultant was awesome. We had 3 recipes going at once, all gathered around my kitchen island. It was SO much fun! The item we sold the most of was the Mix & Chop -- everyone got to try it and they loved it. It was an $800 party.

One other note - about a week later when I ate the sloppy joes out of the freezer, I emailed all my guests and thanked them for making me dinner. When I get to the point of being able to do this show as a consultant I'm going to use that as a follow up tool.

Does any one have a recipe file for the chicken power cooking done in word so I can email it to a hostess?

I just finished doing the Power Cooking Beef recipes for the first time. I started my timer and I was able to finish the 3 recipes in about 45 minutes. This counted browning frozen ground beef. I made the Stroganoff (which we ate tonight- yummy!!), the Taco, and the Italian Hoagies. It was super simple, and I can't wait to have someone book a show for it.

Here is the shopping list and the recipe list straight from the PC web site, Hope this helps.

Attachments

• pc_chx_recipe_summary.pdf
    179.4 KB · Views: 386
  • pc_chx_shopping_list.pdf
    248.6 KB · Views: 321
I haven't done the power cooking at all yet...been saying I would do it for my family to try it out and just haven't yet! My question to those who have done it before... I have a host that has a broken stove...the glass top broke, and so her whole oven is out of commission for the show while she gets it either fixed or replaced.
SO...the chicken can be made in the DCB...and the rest is just prepping/cutting, etc...Have any of you done the chicken in the DCB in the microwave, and then froze it and used it for these recipes...? Do you think it would work fine and still be tasty ? Sometimes the meat in the microwave, then reheating it is rubbery...
THX

I am implementing Power Cooking into my shows starting this month...next weekend actually. Yesterday, I did a dry run here at home to get some practice. I made the tacos, sloppy joes and the chili. I kept the tacos out for dinner and made taco salad....I really like the flavor! I'm anxious to try the chicken now!

<h2>1. What is the Power Cooking Show?</h2><p>The Power Cooking Show is a collection of tried and tested recipes for delicious meals created by Pampered Chef. It is designed to help customers quickly and easily prepare meals using Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>2. What are the most frequently asked questions about the Power Cooking Show?</h2><p>The most frequently asked questions about the Power Cooking Show include: What is it? Is it worth doing? Do customers like it? Do hosts appreciate it? What are the top recipes? </p><h2>3. Is the new Sloppy Joe recipe from the Power Cooking Show good?</h2><p>Yes, the new Sloppy Joe recipe from the Power Cooking Show has received positive feedback from customers who have tried it. It is a flavorful and easy-to-make meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.</p><h2>4. Is the Power Cooking Show worth doing?</h2><p>The Power Cooking Show is definitely worth doing as it offers a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that can be prepared using Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to introduce customers to the versatility and convenience of Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>5. Do customers and hosts appreciate the Power Cooking Show?</h2><p>Yes, both customers and hosts appreciate the Power Cooking Show. Customers love the delicious recipes and the convenience of using Pampered Chef products, while hosts appreciate the opportunity to showcase and promote Pampered Chef products to their guests. </p>

1. What is the Power Cooking Show?

The Power Cooking Show is a collection of tried and tested recipes for delicious meals created by Pampered Chef. It is designed to help customers quickly and easily prepare meals using Pampered Chef products.

2. What are the most frequently asked questions about the Power Cooking Show?

The most frequently asked questions about the Power Cooking Show include: What is it? Is it worth doing? Do customers like it? Do hosts appreciate it? What are the top recipes?

3. Is the new Sloppy Joe recipe from the Power Cooking Show good?

Yes, the new Sloppy Joe recipe from the Power Cooking Show has received positive feedback from customers who have tried it. It is a flavorful and easy-to-make meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.

4. Is the Power Cooking Show worth doing?

The Power Cooking Show is definitely worth doing as it offers a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that can be prepared using Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to introduce customers to the versatility and convenience of Pampered Chef products.

5. Do customers and hosts appreciate the Power Cooking Show?

Yes, both customers and hosts appreciate the Power Cooking Show. Customers love the delicious recipes and the convenience of using Pampered Chef products, while hosts appreciate the opportunity to showcase and promote Pampered Chef products to their guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Wildfire