• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Interactive Show Stations

I printed out a sheet with the recipe summaries and attached it to the back of the menu. I also print out a copy of the recipe for the host to have. I set up a station for each of the three recipes. I print the recipe summary for me (which I leave with the host after the show) and then I print whatever three recipes the host has chosen, one recipe to a sheet. I do a quick "demo" of the tools they'll need to know about (i.e., cookware, can opener, garlic press, etc.), then have the host split the guests into teams and each team draws a recipe to prepare. Then I let them play and prepare the recipe...it
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Can anyone advise which stations they set up for a Power Cooking Interactive Show? Any great tips?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I did the Stir Fry, Greek Orzo, Smoky Wraps.

I've done the ground beef power cooking in stations. I will attach the sheets I go by. I have only done the chicken power cooking at home - no one has asked for it yet.

Attachments

• Power Cooking - stations.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 350
I set up a station for each of the three recipes. I print the recipe summary for me (which I leave with the host after the show) and then I print whatever three recipes the host has chosen, one recipe to a sheet. I do a quick "demo" of the tools they'll need to know about (i.e., cookware, can opener, garlic press, etc.), then have the host split the guests into teams and each team draws a recipe to prepare. Then I let them play and prepare the recipe...it's usually done in about 20 minutes.

Chefstover2 said:
I set up a station for each of the three recipes. I print the recipe summary for me (which I leave with the host after the show) and then I print whatever three recipes the host has chosen, one recipe to a sheet. I do a quick "demo" of the tools they'll need to know about (i.e., cookware, can opener, garlic press, etc.), then have the host split the guests into teams and each team draws a recipe to prepare. Then I let them play and prepare the recipe...it's usually done in about 20 minutes.

This sounds like they way I do my PC stations!:thumbup:;)

ChefChris, Thanks for your stations.

Does anyone have the same type of document for the Chicken recipes? My host wants Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wraps; Dijon Chicken Noodle Toss; Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Related to Power Cooking Interactive Show Stations

What is a Power Cooking Interactive Show Station?

A Power Cooking Interactive Show Station is a mobile kitchen setup that allows for hands-on cooking demonstrations and interactive experiences for our customers. It includes all the necessary tools and ingredients for creating delicious dishes, and our trained consultants guide you through each step.

How long does a Power Cooking Interactive Show Station last?

A typical Power Cooking Interactive Show Station lasts around 2 hours, including setup and cleanup time. However, the length can vary depending on the specific recipes being demonstrated and the size of the group.

Do I need any prior cooking experience to participate?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to participate in a Power Cooking Interactive Show Station. Our consultants will guide you through each step and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

Can I customize the recipes being demonstrated?

Our Power Cooking Interactive Show Stations offer a variety of recipes to choose from, but we are always open to customizing the menu to fit your preferences or dietary restrictions. Just let our consultant know beforehand, and they will do their best to accommodate your needs.

Is there a cost to attend a Power Cooking Interactive Show Station?

There is no cost to attend a Power Cooking Interactive Show Station. Our consultants offer these experiences as a free service to showcase our products and provide a fun and interactive cooking experience for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies