• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible Fedex Recruitment Opportunity: Don't Miss Out!

T
tpchefrebecca
Can you believe it! The fedex guy just came by and asked about the opportunity and SHAME ON ME for not having my team packets ready! It is on my list today and I haven't started yet! I did get his number and told him to bring his wife to the fundraiser I am having at my house on Sat.

He saw the PC sign I had bought from pricey Merrill. I did give him a catalog, orderform, specials and of course the invite. Mag Buisness Card. I just hope it works out!

A few weeks ago the garbage man asked for a catalog when he saw my car parked in the garage and that didn't work out. I was so excited that I didn't get his number! Totally forgot and I haven't heard from him.

I am telling myself it is because of positive attude that good signs are showing for good things to come.

Sorry it's so long I am just excited!

You have reason to be excited. Congratulations!

Oh, and if you've seen some of my posts you know that yours isn't too long at all.

Awesome lead!!! I think next time my Fed ex gal delivers I am going to talk to her about PC b/c she was asking questions about how my business was etc last time she came by sadly I was sick and just ot of bed so I wasn ot thinking lolWhen you say sign ...are you refering to the yard sign? and if so is this helped your business?

Last edited:
It is the yard sign. I only bought it so people knew where I lived since my garage is in the back no one can see my car (has the logo and info on it). This is the first walk-up lead.

thanks I saw its on special sale this month and was "playing" around with getting one...I am in a rural area and thought it would be cool to use at home and at shows...

I think the signs are cute

I want to get one, but my "Stepford" HOA would have a fit!! They already don't like me hanging my banner between my trees when I have an Open House. I put it out in the morning then take it down by sunset and get a letter saying I MUST take it down. Then because I have PC on my van (permanent stickers on the windows) they want me to park in the garage or cover it up.

I'm like whatever DUDE!!

Rebecca, that's fantastic!! So happy for you!! Let us know how it goes, would ya?? Yay for you!!!

(afterthought)...see, something good came out of PC's switch to FedEx! LOL!!!

Our HOA is fairly new. I still haven't gone through the whole book. I won't be surprised if at some point I will have to take it down, but it is in a spot where unless you walk through the gate or are nosey you can't see it.

I too put a sign up to advertise my open houses. I do the same as you and take them down right away when done.

I use to have a problem at my old place where at 6pm my signs went missing. I was ready to put a label to say I would take them down at the end of the shift, but poof I moved :)

pcchris said:
(afterthought)...see, something good came out of PC's switch to FedEx! LOL!!!

I know! When he signs (positive thinking here) I will have to send a thank you to PC for switching.:D

1. What is the "Possible Fedex Recruitment Opportunity"?

The "Possible Fedex Recruitment Opportunity" refers to the potential for a job opportunity with the company Fedex.

2. How did the opportunity come about?

The opportunity came about when the Fedex delivery person asked about it and showed interest.

3. What did you do to prepare for the opportunity?

I prepared by getting my team packets ready and giving the Fedex delivery person a catalog, order form, and specials, as well as inviting them to a fundraiser at my house.

4. Have you had any success with similar opportunities in the past?

I had a similar experience with a garbage man who showed interest in my business, but unfortunately, I did not follow up with him and did not hear back.

5. What is your outlook on the potential outcome of this opportunity?

I am optimistic and have a positive attitude that good things will come from this opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Suzy Englert