• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Professionals: Tips for Successfully Approaching Attorney Leads

In summary, Sandra received a HO lead this afternoon and was excited to hear from the caller. However, when she called back, she found out that the caller was an attorney and she felt silly for getting excited. She is going to discuss options with him and see what happens.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey Ladies, I got a HO lead this afternoon (HOORAY)!! Not only was it a dude, but he was interested in the business opportunity :bugeye:!! What stopped my heart a bit was when I called him back...he didn't answer so I got to listen to his message. He's an ATTORNEY!! WTH?!!!

So SAHM me, I felt a little silly calling him about a business opportunity with The Pampered Chef. I know I shouldn't and he ASKED for info!!:blushing: But...that was my internal dialogue from the moment I heard that on his message and the BEEP!

How do you provide information to a man that will make him interested? My team is low and does low sales probably because I am recruting SAHMs and hobbyists. I don't feel like I can relate to a professional person. I know I'm going to hear a lot of "have confidence in the business", but even doing this more full-time than part I am not really making any money. I am having a lot of fun and getting a ton of FREE products. I thoroughly enjoy what I do!! However...maybe I shouldn't worry til I've heard from him.:rolleyes: Maybe he's looking for something that will be fun after his long tiring days letigating?!!

If you have experience recruiting working people and think there is a way to finesse the subject or conversation tips are appreciated!! Thanks!

Don't over-think it!! I know it's hard to do and I'd probably be a little intimidated too, but there are plenty of professionals out there who do this and do very well. See what his reasons are for seeking out the information and try to match HIS needs with what PC can provide. Just do a classic recruiting interview where it's all about him and what he's looking for out of it.

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes!! Woo hoo!!! What kind of law does he do? That may have been hard to tell from his message, but I'm just curious. I have a friend who is an extremely hard working attorney. If she had the time to be a consultant, she'd probably LOVE to because, like you said, it would be a nice outlet and something she could focus on that is SO unlike her "day job."

FYI, Barbara Duke worked 60+ hours a week at a law office (not sure what her title was, but she was not a lawyer) and chose to do PC for fun. One year she decided she would make more money with PC than with her law job and her coworkers laughed at her. She did and she quit to pursue PC.

Just find out his *why*! Why is he interested? And take it from there! You'll be awesome Sandra!Then come back and tell us what happened!!!!! ;)

you don't know what he is looking for right now. Maybe he needs fun, maybe his partner,wife, child etc does. As a former "professional" I have a lot of success with this business because of what I bring to it and to my team. When you run your business as a business and you present it that way, you attract people who are looking for a business and to make money, as well as the hobbyists.

Ok, I freaked out for nothing! LOL!! He wants his wife to sign up. He wanted to do her agreement for her and give her the kit as a Valentine's Day gift. I wanted to giggle when he told me that, but I kept it together. He's calling me back tonight to discuss options. I told he that he should really make sure she was ready to do it an that joining is her idea. I also let him know that it is a contract, so she should really be the one to sign herself up. We'll see what happens.

cute........ <3

That's so awesome! I love that he has the faith in her! Hopefully she's take the ball and run with it!

Now THAT...is a supportive husband!

Wow! If she is really wanting to do this then she should go far with a husband that supportive.

that is so cute! What a great story she could tell at her shows if she ends up signing!

I know a very successful SED whose husband signed her up.

love it!!! Would be nice to have more of those supportive spouses!

OMG! I just spoke with him again and he is so excited for her to join! He is going to get the kit and give it to her on Valentine's Day. Then he's going to schedule a huge party with their friends. Apparently, they've been talking about it for several years. He has even gone online and submitted a "Contact A Consultant" form before and no one even contacted him!!:eek:

He kept talking about how much fun she is, how she loves to cook and loves the products. The way he spoke about her made me tear up a little bit to hear the LOVE flowing in his voice. Too cute. I hope she doesn't freak out! LOL!! We shall see.

YAY!!!! She'll be great for you!!!! :D

Chef Kearns said:
OMG! I just spoke with him again and he is so excited for her to join! He is going to get the kit and give it to her on Valentine's Day. Then he's going to schedule a huge party with their friends. Apparently, they've been talking about it for several years. He has even gone online and submitted a "Contact A Consultant" form before and no one even contacted him!!:eek:

He kept talking about how much fun she is, how she loves to cook and loves the products. The way he spoke about her made me tear up a little bit to hear the LOVE flowing in his voice. Too cute. I hope she doesn't freak out! LOL!! We shall see.

Awwwwww. This is like a tv show! I want to hear what happens next when he gives it to her!!!

That's so awesome! Can't wait to hear what happens!!

Just hope he adds some bling along with the kit!!!

So, Sandra, what's the latest with this? Is it all set to happen as a Valentine's gift? How cool!

Well, my year is starting with a bang, at least in the recruiting department and I'm SO excited! Now let's get the bookings to follow suit. I recruited 2 in January who have a good chance of qualifying in the 30 days and will likely have 2 signing in February! One is just waiting to sign in a couple weeks so it's closer to her grand opening and other bookings. The other is JUST about ready to sign and I think she'll do it, but she's terrified of the cooking part. She was a consultant 10-12 years ago and got intimidated by the cooking part, but I've shared with her that she can do her shows completely interactively to take the focus off her. And once we chatted about Help Whip Cancer today (she works in the mammography dept of a hospital), that just about sealed the deal, as she was SO excited to hear about this.

So, if those pan out, it's 2 in Jan and 2 in Feb. Woo hooo!! Now to get them qualified and start the year off with 8,000 points. AND some points in the Amazing Outdoors campaign. :)

Wow!! Congratulations Becky!! Your year is starting off really strong!

I am planning on calling him tomorrow. He wanted to wait until the arrival date for the kit was JUST in time for Valentine's Day so he wouldn't have to worry about hiding it for too long and so she could get a jump on her business without losing days. So keep those fingers and toesy crossed for me! If all of my potentials sign this month that will be 3 new consultants (at a time I could use some new blood)!! One of the two others is really excited and has booked parties already. She just needs to wait for her hubby to get paid again. And the other lady is moving (in town) and wants to get that kinda situated before she signs, she's thinking around the 20th.

Chef Kearns said:
Wow!! Congratulations Becky!! Your year is starting off really strong!

I am planning on calling him tomorrow. He wanted to wait until the arrival date for the kit was JUST in time for Valentine's Day so he wouldn't have to worry about hiding it for too long and so she could get a jump on her business without losing days. So keep those fingers and toesy crossed for me! If all of my potentials sign this month that will be 3 new consultants (at a time I could use some new blood)!! One of the two others is really excited and has booked parties already. She just needs to wait for her hubby to get paid again. And the other lady is moving (in town) and wants to get that kinda situated before she signs, she's thinking around the 20th.

thanks!!

Woo hoo, what a good start to the year for you too, Sandra! I hope they all sign!

Okay, he submitted the agreement yesterday. There was a problem with the debit card. He was bummed though because he put in her email address and she got the Welcome email so the surprise was ruined. His voice was so dejected sounding. LOL!! He was like, "I guess I'm going to have to go the flowers and candy route afterall on Valentine's Day." LOL!!

So the cat was out of the bag, BUT she IS excited!! She is ready to get going and even called me tonight to get a jump!! Suh-weet!!

Oh that's a bummer that the surprise was ruined!!! :(

But how cool that she's so excited!

aww, that stinks! :( But exciting that she's so happy!

:D

Congrats! You really watered him for a while.

I think she will forgive him and they will have a very Happy Valentine's day!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

So awesome that they are BOTH excited!!!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef recruiter?

To become a Pampered Chef recruiter, you must first become a consultant with the company. This involves purchasing a starter kit and attending training sessions. Once you have established yourself as a successful consultant, you can apply to become a recruiter.

2. What qualifications do I need to have to be a Pampered Chef recruiter?

To be a Pampered Chef recruiter, you should have a strong understanding of the company's products and sales techniques. You should also have excellent communication and networking skills, as well as the ability to motivate and train others.

3. Do I need to have previous recruiting experience to work for Pampered Chef?

No, previous recruiting experience is not required to work for Pampered Chef. However, having experience in sales, marketing, or network marketing can be beneficial in this role.

4. What is the earning potential for a Pampered Chef recruiter?

The earning potential for a Pampered Chef recruiter is based on a commission structure. Recruiters earn a percentage of the sales made by the consultants they recruit, as well as bonuses for meeting certain recruiting goals. The more successful your recruits are, the more you can earn.

5. How can I find potential recruits for Pampered Chef?

There are many ways to find potential recruits for Pampered Chef. You can start by reaching out to your personal network, attending networking events, and utilizing social media platforms. You can also host informational events and parties to introduce people to the company and its products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • chefmoseley