• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Share Fave Brownie Recipes or Trifles!

In summary, a lady that's a friend of my MIL (dunno why, the lady is SOOO sweet and MIL is sooooo...NOT) makes one just like this without the kaluha (or at least I don't think she uses it). OMG yum!!!You can also demo the EAD for the top.
heat123
Silver Member
ok, I am making some sort of brownie trifle for next weekend on father's day. Anyone want to share their fave brownie recipe that I could possibly make as a trifle or your fave brownie trifle dessert!? No Coffee please.

Thanks!

My mom makes one that is really good. I will get you the exact ingredients but i know it is brownies, chocolate pudding, kaluha, cool whip and chopped up heath bars....it is always the first to go at parties...very yummy :)

I haven't made this, but a consultant in my downline took the tuxedo brownie cups recipe and made it into a trifle.

I love the simple trifle made up of brownies (or cake), cherry pie filling, and cool whip! Layer each one and you are done! You could also grate some fine chocolate over the top using the microplane adj. grater. Also, depending on how thick the layer of cake/brownies are you might want to add another can of cherry pie filling. YUMMY!!!

pckrissy said:
My mom makes one that is really good. I will get you the exact ingredients but i know it is brownies, chocolate pudding, kaluha, cool whip and chopped up heath bars....it is always the first to go at parties...very yummy :)
hmm, I've done the cake version and it was a hit, didn't even think to do the brownies that way! I might have to try it!?? Thanks!

My favorite brownie recipe is for the square baker:
Melt 1 1/2 sticks butter in batter bowl
Add 3/4 cup cocoa
Mix in 1 1/2 cup sugar
Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla and three eggs, one at a time (don't over stir)
Mix in 3/4 cup flour and 1/4 plus 1/8 teaspoon of salt
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes using the toothpick test. (Bake time depends on your oven and on how much dough you eat!) I also use the smell test. If I start smelling them I check with a toothpick.
Sometimes I add chocolate chips. These are very fudgy brownies. I remember the measurements very easily because you use the 3/4 cup for flour, sugar, and cocoa, plus that's how much butter you need too. And, I make this recipe about once every two weeks. I never buy boxed brownies.

mmm....I'm getting hungry!

My favorite trifle is a peanut butter brownie. It is wonderful. I also have a for Brownie gooey bars, but I'm at work so I will have to get you the recipe in a couple hours.

pckrissy said:

A lady that's a friend of my MIL (dunno why, the lady is SOOO sweet and MIL is sooooo...NOT) makes one just like this without the kaluha (or at least I don't think she uses it). OMG yum!!!

I just posted my peanut butter/chocolate trifle on another thread the other day - I'll go find it...

My trifle recipe:

Bake brownies - have ready
Open 8 peanut butter cups (8 pack by us on sale for $1) and chop with knife into chunks - put in prep bowl in fridge

At show: Melt 1 cup peanut butter in micro cooker, stir in with milk and pudding powder (I reduce milk from 4 cups to about 3-3 1/2 cups put in fridge

Take half of the brownies, slice and scoop with little metal server and put in bottom of bowl, add 1/2 the pudding mix, add 1/2 of a large cool whip container, repeat...

Sprinkle peanut butter cup chunks on top...

Sorry I don't have a picture, but it looks and tastes great!

You can also demo the EAD for the top.

(Typed for use at a show...sorry...not retyping...)

I made this brownie dessert on Sunday. I didn't even get to taste it. It was gone before I got through the line.
Make a 9x13 brownie mix. Let cool
In another bowl combine 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts and 1 cup of caramel ice cream topping. Layer this on top of brownies.
Next cream together 1 box of instant pudding(chocolate fudge) 1 1/2 cups milk, 8oz cream cheese, 1/2 tub cool whip. Put this mixture on top of walnuts. Then top with cool whip. I drizzled choc and caramel ice cream toppings on top of cool whip then grated chocolate on top of that.

I made this in a 9x13 but could easily layered into a trifle.

These all sound yummy. In fact, anything with brownies is yummy.

My personal favorite is to make anything with the Triple Chocolate brownies. I don't know what brand but it's not the store brand (tried all those and they're too dry) and I don't like paying full price for the 8x8 size. So this is a fullsize and has chunks of chocolate. They are the best!

Anyone see the Smores Brownie recipe Rae posted? That would make a good trifle. If I were doing it, I'd layer:
Chocolate-chunk brownies
marshmallow cream
crushed graham crackers (not completely pulverized, still chunky so there's some texture)
chocolate pudding
repeat layers
graham cracker crumbs on top

chefann said:
Anyone see the Smores Brownie recipe Rae posted? That would make a good trifle. If I were doing it, I'd layer:
Chocolate-chunk brownies
marshmallow cream
crushed graham crackers (not completely pulverized, still chunky so there's some texture)
chocolate pudding
repeat layers
graham cracker crumbs on top

That would be a good trifle to demo, and eat right away...so that the graham crackers don't get all mushy!

Making the smores one, now that I think about it, I might skip the marshmallow cream and use mini marshmallows as a layer - it would add a chewy texture to it.

How about a "Take 5" trifle:
brownie
peanut butter pudding (vanilla pudding with melted crunchy peanut butter)
pretzels
caramel
repeat layers

umm, these all sound good!

1. "Can you provide a brownie recipe that doesn't use eggs?"

Yes, one of our most popular egg-free brownie recipes is our Fudgy Black Bean Brownies. You can substitute the eggs with 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce or 1 mashed banana for a similar texture and moisture.

2. "Do you have a gluten-free brownie recipe?"

Absolutely! Our Flourless Chocolate Brownies are a delicious gluten-free option. They use almond flour as a substitute for regular flour and have a rich, fudgy texture.

3. "Can I use a brownie mix for a trifle?"

Yes, you can definitely use a brownie mix for a trifle. We recommend using our Double Chocolate Brownie Mix for a decadent and easy option. Just bake according to the package instructions and cut into small cubes to use in your trifle.

4. "What's the best way to layer a brownie trifle?"

When layering a brownie trifle, it's best to start with a layer of brownie cubes at the bottom of your dish. Then, add a layer of your desired filling (such as whipped cream, pudding, or fruit). Repeat these layers until you reach the top of your dish, and finish with a final layer of filling on top.

5. "Can I make a brownie trifle ahead of time?"

Yes, you can make a brownie trifle ahead of time. However, we recommend assembling it no more than 24 hours in advance to prevent the brownies from becoming too soggy. You can also prepare the individual components (brownies, filling, and toppings) ahead of time and assemble right before serving for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies