• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug

In summary, the coffee mug was an incentive for leaders 2 years ago and someone is heartbroken because they lost theirs. There are 2 people wanting to sell their mug, but one person is not interested.
Koolotus
I think it was an incentive at leadership maybe 2 years ago. I lost mine and loved it!
I am heartbroken :(
If you have one that you are willing to part with please let me know how much including shipping to 18431

Sorry, sold mine to Diane (Quiverfull7) last year...Good luck finding one!

It was from NC in 2006. I love mine too - I hope you find one.

How badly do you want it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAMPERED-CHEF-COFFEE-TRAVEL-MUG-TUMBLER-EC_W0QQitemZ200228103537QQihZ010QQcategoryZ1526QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

eek! 18 bucks to that guy!?! If it were one of you..
thanks, I looked the day I lost it but didn't see any.
I'll think about it...
Anyone else?
Diane? Are ya sick of it yet?:)

Cheryl, I got mine in a LOGO surprise box at NC last year. Well, my dh had coffee and sat in his car for DAYS and it was so moldy in there that I HAD to toss it! :( I MISS it SO much b/c it kept my coffee so HOT.

So, if there are 2 people wanting to sell thiers, I'm interested as well!

Sorry y'all...I have 2 and I cannot part with them!! I have 2 RFTH as well and a pink HWC. I use them all!!!!

erinyourpclady said:
Sorry y'all...I have 2 and I cannot part with them!! I have 2 RFTH as well and a pink HWC. I use them all!!!!

Show off!!
I am so hopping there is one in a mystery box this year. I missed the Consultant boxes last year but this year I am not waiting for slow pokes!
I want that mug!!!
(Kristie, in the rare instance that I find 2 I will get you one :D )

Koolotus said:
Show off!!
I am so hopping there is one in a mystery box this year. I missed the Consultant boxes last year but this year I am not waiting for slow pokes!
I want that mug!!!
(Kristie, in the rare instance that I find 2 I will get you one :D )

Awesome Cheryl!
Thanks!

My slidy thing broke. I went ahead and emailed PC asking if they were guaranteed. Haven't heard back, but you never know.

Related to Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug

What is the size of the Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug?

The Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug has a capacity of 16 ounces, making it the perfect size for your morning coffee or tea.

Is the Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug leak-proof?

Yes, the Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug has a double-wall design and a secure twist-on lid, making it completely leak-proof and perfect for on-the-go use.

Can I use the Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug is designed to keep hot beverages hot for up to 5 hours and cold beverages cold for up to 12 hours.

Is the Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What materials is the Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug made of?

The Please! Iso White Pampered Chef Travel Mug is made of BPA-free plastic and features a stainless steel interior for maximum durability and temperature retention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies