• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me find a replacement Dots Mug for The Pampered Chef?

Yes. You need to clarify if they are the coffee n more mugs or the dots cups - big difference. The set I have are the dots cups #2073.Thank you everyone for your suggestions and help.
chef Marla
Gold Member
ISO dots mugs. Have a client that was remodeling kitchen when she got her dishes last year and just got around to opening them and one of the mugs was broken. So even if somone has just one or two (New please) she would be interested. CA Thank you.

I have a set of the dots cups. New in box. Pm or email me your zip.

chef Marla said:
ISO dots mugs. Have a client that was remodeling kitchen when she got her dishes last year and just got around to opening them and one of the mugs was broken. So even if somone has just one or two (New please) she would be interested. CA Thank you.

Wouldn't they still be under warranty? PC would still have them for warranty coverage, if so.

I have a set also if she would like more. Just send me a message

Okay, I thought maybe I would check with pc so I will do that but I also want to make sure these are the mugs she wants, not the cups. zip is 93723 and thanks for the help and tips.

chef Marla said:
Okay, I thought maybe I would check with pc so I will do that but I also want to make sure these are the mugs she wants, not the cups. zip is 93723 and thanks for the help and tips.

I have three sets. nib. pm me if you need them.

chef Marla said:

Yes. You need to clarify if they are the coffee n more mugs or the dots cups - big difference. The set I have are the dots cups #2073.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and help. I was able to resolve it through PC HO :) She does need to pay to send them back, but they will replace them.

1. Can I purchase the Replacement Dots Mug separately or do I have to buy a whole set?

Yes, you can purchase the Replacement Dots Mug separately. It is not necessary to buy a whole set.

2. How do I know if the Replacement Dots Mug will fit my current set?

The Replacement Dots Mug is designed to fit all Pampered Chef mug sets. If you are unsure, you can always contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Is the Replacement Dots Mug microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Replacement Dots Mug is both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

4. What is the material of the Replacement Dots Mug?

The Replacement Dots Mug is made of stoneware, which is durable and able to withstand high temperatures.

5. Are there any color options for the Replacement Dots Mug?

The Replacement Dots Mug is only available in the original dot pattern, but we also offer other mug designs in different colors for you to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sherryskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • thehaleykitchen