• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pictures of New Products so Far (Since the Other Thread Is Long).

Is it weird I'd prefer Grissom? *grin*:blushing:I have a friend who is deathly allergic to latex. The night before her housewarming party, she blew up some ballons. That was the first time she ever KNEW she had this allergy. She had another flare-up when she went home and threw away everything that was latex, including underwear with elastic bands! She almost DIED!
janetupnorth said:
To add a note on the patience thing...I know it is tough, kind of like Christmas...but look at it this way. Knowing today vs. Monday, how will that impact my business? Better yet, how can that enhance my business?

Since the stuff isn't available until March 1st, not much! So, use that anxious energy of waiting and find an activity to improve your business TODAY. Use that enthusiasm and anticipation and get excited about TODAY and pick up that phone. Remember your excitement coming home from conference? Get that same excitement and sell!
Time spent trying to find a link today can be time organizing, planning, calling, selling...

Good luck guys!

You mean you want me to do something productive? What a novel idea!!!
I'll have to think about that sometime!!!

To late tonight to do anything productive...

katie0128 said:
To late tonight to do anything productive...

are there any more pictures? please post to the photo area so they are easy to find. :) ~ edited to ask, "do we have a photo area?" - maybe just make a new thread. :)

Last edited:
I know that I am asking for alot here

but my computer is going crazy on me and I was wondering if someone could put all the pics in a zip file so that we didn't have to copy and paste each one.

I want to share some of these pics with just a few of my best host.

Thanks and sorry to be a pain

:chef:

I am importing my photos now and will insert into a document - hopefully that will work.

And if you are nice I will take a picture of the Sell-A-Thon list and upload it too! :D

I love the new placesettings however am not crazy about the dots!!! Any idea if they are available in the white. I absolutely love the white SA and would love a whole set.
Cathy

cvaccaro said:
I love the new placesettings however am not crazy about the dots!!! Any idea if they are available in the white. I absolutely love the white SA and would love a whole set.
Cathy

No, just Dots... I also wish some items were in just white or some other color too but not yet. Send a note to HO, they do listen

The photos are too many and too big to upload. I am putting them into a website and will give you all the link once it is done.

Kim you are so awesome! Thanks!

YAY - thanks Kim! :)

CRAP, I finally get all the photos uploaded, cropped, resized, with descriptions on ones that need it, etc and the site went down. I was just in the process of figuring out how to post the link to here!! Uggghh!!!

chef_kimmo said:
CRAP, I finally get all the photos uploaded, cropped, resized, with descriptions on ones that need it, etc and the site went down. I was just in the process of figuring out how to post the link to here!! Uggghh!!!

Don't give up, we want to see more pictures!

chef_kimmo said:

wadesgirl said:
Don't give up, we want to see more pictures!

The site is still down - - I will post when it finally gets up. I tried to insert them to a Word document but the file is too large. I even tried one page at at time for the Sell-A-thon list but it was too large. - - - surely someone has posted that by now though - right?

I'm so grateful for all of the pics that have been posted. Is there a picture of the Pinch Bowls anywhere? I'd love to see them.

CookingwithMary said:
Re: the new gloves...latex is rubber.
Safety and Health Topics: Latex Allergy

Perhaps you're hoping it is one of the artificial rubber- like products? :) Latex allergin free? Sure hope so!

Allergically yours,

They are not. They are latex. I am allergic to them.:cry:

Well, this is a little silly, but I took pics of the mini catalog to send to my Director.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0002.jpg
The Pinch bowls are in the upper right.Don't forget, the special edition newsletter will be online tomorrow, and there are pics of everything (except HWC) in there!

Thanks, Ann. They are SO CUTE!!!(Why is it that all things in miniature sizes are so appealing to me?)

KimmyDarling said:
Thanks, Ann. They are SO CUTE!!!

(Why is it that all things in miniature sizes are so appealing to me?)

Chandler on Friends once said he liked to carry around miniature bottles of alcohol sometimes because it made him feel like a giant ;)

What did they give you guys at dinner for free? They always send you home with something right?

We got a pretty cool bracelet. It's a stainless cuff with "Share the Dream. Live your Dreams." and the chef's hat on it.the lunch goodie was a box with a wrist strap and charm for a cell phone. The charm reminds me of the 2007 Conference charm. It has a star, a dollar sign, and a cloud (for dreams).

Did you get to bring home any product this year?

All 3 of the new rubs. Regular size jars.There isn't always a product giveaway. It was nice to get the rubs, though. (I was hoping that the pantry item would be mocha sprinkles like the cinnamon and caramel ones.)

MMMM... that would be yummy! You should send that in to the kitchens!

I was wondering what Pinch bowls were, now I know! Thanks!

KimmyDarling said:
I'm so grateful for all of the pics that have been posted.

Is there a picture of the Pinch Bowls anywhere? I'd love to see them.

The link I am posting will...

Here it is - it looks like you have to sign in via Yahoo - hopefully that will be most, if not all of you...

Flickr: Welcome

Please don't yell at me if it doesn't work for you... I tried. It is over 60 images

chef_kimmo said:
The link I am posting will...

Here it is - it looks like you have to sign in via Yahoo - hopefully that will be most, if not all of you...

Flickr: Welcome

Please don't yell at me if it doesn't work for you... I tried. It is over 60 images

Ooops, looks like you got what you need. Hopefully some people will find the photos helpful and interesting. I didn't look at every photo that was attached in the other thread so you all may have already seen them all.... oh well.

chef_kimmo said:
Ooops, looks like you got what you need. Hopefully some people will find the photos helpful and interesting. I didn't look at every photo that was attached in the other thread so you all may have already seen them all.... oh well.

I can get to Flickr - but how do I find your pictures? The link you gave doesn't take me to the pictures, just the welcome page......

Kim, how do we find your files? I searched "Kim" and "Pampered Chef" and had MANY results. Also tried Chef_Kimmo. I would like to see all you posted. Help!

Last edited:
RaggedyAunt said:
Kim, how do we find your files? I searched "Kim" and "Pampered Chef" and had MANY results. Also tried Chef_Kimmo. I would leave to see all you posted. Help!

HeeHee - I just did the same thing....couldn't find them!

OMG those pinch bowls are too cute! I just posted on another thread, wondering what the big seller will be this year - they just may be it! I love the way they nest.

(Why is it that all things in miniature sizes are so appealing to me?)
BWHAHAhahahahahaha - I did not go there!!!

Cindycooks said:
OMG those pinch bowls are too cute! I just posted on another thread, wondering what the big seller will be this year - they just may be it! I love the way they nest.

BWHAHAhahahahahaha - I did not go there!!!

Cindy - how did you find the pictures?

On this thread - page 4 is the pinch bowls - Im not talking about Kim's webpage.

I posted lots of pics in the other Leadership thread. I'm not quite as talented as Janet. I don't know how to make it be an actual picture and not a link you have to click on. I know it has something to do with the URL???

I can e-mail you all of my pics Janet if that would make it easier than searching throught the other thread.

pamperedposey said:
I posted lots of pics in the other Leadership thread. I'm not quite as talented as Janet. I don't know how to make it be an actual picture and not a link you have to click on. I know it has something to do with the URL???

I can e-mail you all of my pics Janet if that would make it easier than searching throught the other thread.

Cindy,

You did a great job. :thumbup: Thank you so much for taking the time to let all of us see what's new!!! :balloon: :balloon:

chefjeanine said:
Cindy,

You did a great job. :thumbup: Thank you so much for taking the time to let all of us see what's new!!! :balloon: :balloon:

Thanks. I knew you were all waiting in suspense!

These aren't as nice as Cindy's, but here are the pages from the mini catalog (as photos, not scanned).http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0001.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0002.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0003.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0004-1.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0005.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0006.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0007.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0008.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/DSCI0009.jpg

Oooh. Thank you Ann.

I think those little bowls are due to be the hit of the spring selling season.

Thanks so much for that Ann, kinda gives us more of an idea of everything. Can't wait till tomorrow when the CN is up.

Not to be repetitive, but THANK YOU, ANN!! How cool to see everything, FINALLY! LOL Let's just hope the PC website doesn't crash Monday morning when all of us head there to start downloading and looking at things! lol Thanks again!

Tammy

Thanks Ann! It was so much fun to see the catalog.:thumbup:

I apologize that they're not in focus enough to read much of the text, but my intent was to get pics that were recognizeable up. The detail will be up on CC tomorrow - you can wait 1 day, right? :)The front of the mini is the pinch bowls, and the back has wedding registry and an address area (like the last couple of seasons).The photography in the full catalog is gorgeous this season! Everything looks so fresh and clean. And the Mix n Mash is NOT right next to the Mix N Chop. :D

It's cool to see the collapsible bowl and exactly how it works - I see now how it converts for chips and dip. Very cool!

The wine bottle holder and stuff is neat too. I'm not a "sea green" person, but that looks classy the way they laid it out.

Fun, fun, fun...

Just when I thought I had everything in the catalog I wanted more comes out... :( and :)

Cindycooks said:
It's cool to see the collapsible bowl and exactly how it works - I see now how it converts for chips and dip. Very cool!
Totally, I was trying to picture it in my mind!

Ok, don't know if anyone wants to bother now that it has taken me so long but I got it to work.

Login as your user name, Under Groups search for chef_kimmo - you should come to my photos.

Sorry for the confusion - I thought it would take you to them before.

chef_kimmo said:
Ok, don't know if anyone wants to bother now that it has taken me so long but I got it to work.

Login as your user name, Under Groups search for chef_kimmo - you should come to my photos.

Sorry for the confusion - I thought it would take you to them before.

I would love to see your pics, but it says it can't find any under that name.:(

It's working now, Kimmo! Thanks!!!

BTW - if anyone tries, please let me know if it works

KimmyDarling said:
It's working now, Kimmo! Thanks!!!

YAY --- Makes me very happy after trying to do this all day.

Sorry it took so long but I left after I posted them for dinner... I was starving.

<h2>1. What new products are included in the pictures?</h2><p>The pictures showcase a variety of new products such as new cookware sets, baking tools, and kitchen accessories.</p><h2>2. Are these new products available for purchase now?</h2><p>Some of the new products may already be available for purchase, while others may have just been announced and will be released in the near future. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for availability.</p><h2>3. Can I find these new products in local stores?</h2><p>No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or the official website.</p><h2>4. How can I learn more about these new products?</h2><p>You can learn more about these new products by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting your consultant for more information. You can also visit the official website for product descriptions and demonstrations.</p><h2>5. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?</h2><p>There may be special deals or promotions for these new products. Check with your consultant or the official website for any current offers. Also, be sure to ask your consultant about any hostess rewards or discounts for hosting a party featuring these new products.</p>

Related to Pictures of New Products so Far (Since the Other Thread Is Long).

1. What new products are included in the pictures?

The pictures showcase a variety of new products such as new cookware sets, baking tools, and kitchen accessories.

2. Are these new products available for purchase now?

Some of the new products may already be available for purchase, while others may have just been announced and will be released in the near future. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for availability.

3. Can I find these new products in local stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or the official website.

4. How can I learn more about these new products?

You can learn more about these new products by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting your consultant for more information. You can also visit the official website for product descriptions and demonstrations.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?

There may be special deals or promotions for these new products. Check with your consultant or the official website for any current offers. Also, be sure to ask your consultant about any hostess rewards or discounts for hosting a party featuring these new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies