• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Phone Script for Blitz - Cross Post on Cs

In summary, Cheryl gave some great advice on phone scripts and blitzs. She recommends using talking points, and suggests using them as a safety net to help you remember your points. She also suggests using a script with index cards, but says that they are more of a hassle than help.
mrssyvo
I am having a team booking blitz tonight (my first since promoting) and most of my consultants are brand new. I am looking for a phone script they can use, that mentions budget friendly meals, maybe the economy, etc. All of my scripts are older, and I would like a fresh, up to date one. Has anyone done one yet?

Here's the same one I posted on CS. Wish I knew where it came from b/c I think it has a great flow - especially for new consultants. Sorry, doesn't have the other stuff in it that you want.

Attachments

• Phone Script.doc
    34 KB · Views: 220
  • Phone Script.doc
    34 KB · Views: 234
Susie,
I am less a fan of scripts and I prefer to use and teach Talking points. Have them write down what they want from their calls.
Then start them with.
Say hi, some chit chat, and explain where you know them from.
Check on products if that is applicable
Start with the opportunity
Then move to bookings-have them focus on the "what's in it for you" If they are offering Budget friendly meals go over what that might sound like...
Hey I have the BEST cooking show I am offering in January! I will teach you and your friends to make 3 meals in 20 minutes and under $20 Bucks! Does that sound like something you would be interested in? Before you answer...We will try 1 of those recipes the night I come, the other two are for you so you don't have to cook!
I know, you love me :)
Anyhoo, That is how I talk, not everyone can do that, which is why I don't like scripts!
I would brainstorm ideas with them before your calls start, and then YOU should do one or two for them to listen to. I make sure I pick someone I am almost POSITIVE will be a NO! (hopefully unpleasant too!) And then I just pick a random one. It is amazing how much confidence they gain just by listening to your side of the conversation!
Have fun!! I love blitz's I do recruiting, booking and I am tossing in Host coaching ones also. Let me know how it goes
xoxo,
Cheryl

Cheryl, Once again, great advice- Thank you for giving me the points to touch on- I have never lead a blitz, it is my first one for my team since promoting,. and I was not quite sure where to lead. Thank you !!!!!

You are welcome :)
How did it go??

There were just 2 of us on it- 2 others had church, and will be doiing it today on their own. The consultnt on it added 3 February shows ot her calendar, and has 4 calling back to confirm dates. I added 2 March shows and 2 February catalog shows. For some weird reason, people ar acting as if January is over-

Not bad :)
Good for you!
Weird, I feel like January hasn't started yet!

I have found that because I have a hard time focusing (must be the A.D.D. and/or A.D.H.D. is kicking in!). As much as I do not like using a phone script word for word, I do like the idea of having this nearby. I tend to say things either in the wrong order or forget about making a specific and good point so having this "safety net" nearby might help me.

When I first started using index cards when doing my shows. I soon found that they were more of a pain instead of a help. Then I knew I had hit my comfort zone and did not need the safety net any more.

Combining these scripts with talking points would be helpful to me. I may share this at our meeting tomorrow evening. The points you make, Cheryl, are excellent.

Hmmm...you are going to Mexico so I think I could learn MUCH from you and follow your lead!

If I have a drink in my hand you can talk to me all day!
I can't wait :) )

What is a Blitz and why is it important?

A Blitz is a strategy used by Pampered Chef consultants to quickly and effectively reach out to potential customers and grow their business. It involves reaching out to a large number of people in a short amount of time, typically through phone calls or social media posts. It is important because it allows you to connect with potential customers and introduce them to our products and services, ultimately increasing your sales and income.

What is a Cross Post and how does it work?

A Cross Post is a technique used in a Blitz where you post about a Pampered Chef product or opportunity on multiple social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This allows you to reach a wider audience and increase the chances of someone seeing your post and becoming interested in what we have to offer.

What is the purpose of a Phone Script and how do I use it?

A Phone Script is a pre-written script that helps guide your conversation when making phone calls during a Blitz. It includes important information about our products and services, as well as prompts for how to respond to common questions or objections. You can use it by reading it aloud during your phone calls or adapting it to fit your own personal style and tone.

What are some tips for a successful Blitz?

Some tips for a successful Blitz include setting a goal for the number of people you want to reach out to, being organized and prepared with all necessary materials, staying positive and enthusiastic, and following up with potential customers after your initial contact. It is also important to personalize your approach and tailor it to each individual's interests and needs.

What should I do if someone is not interested during a Blitz call?

If someone is not interested during a Blitz call, it is important to remain polite and respectful. Thank them for their time and ask if there is anyone they know who might be interested in our products or opportunity. You can also offer to send them more information or follow up with them at a later time. Remember to always end the call on a positive note and keep a record of the conversation for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies