• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative

In summary, the Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative is a gluten-free and all-natural mix made with ingredients such as flour, sugar, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and chocolate chips. It can be used to make cookies or cookie bars by following the instructions on the package. The dough can also be frozen for later use and can be customized with different mix-ins or substitutes for the peppermint extract.
ChefMary412
Has anyone made the peppermint chocolate cookies with another type of candy? I have a show coming up with a few people who do not "do" mint... I want to have an alternative. Rolos are too little... any other ideas?

peanut butter cups!

Mary, when we made them at our last cluster meeting, we had people throwing out candy name after candy name....I don't think you could go wrong with anything, but me personal preference would be Reese's Pieces and Cups!

At Conference I asked Michael from the Test Kitchens about using the Hazelnut Mocha Sprinkles on top and he suggested Nutella in the middle. Anything coffee and chocolate and I'm there!

Chefstover2 said:
At Conference I asked Michael from the Test Kitchens about using the Hazelnut Mocha Sprinkles on top and he suggested Nutella in the middle. Anything coffee and chocolate and I'm there!

OOH- a blob of Nutella squirted on using the EAD would be really good!

Great googly moogly! That sounds fabulous!

Ohhhh I got the stuff to make those at the store over the weekend and totally forgot. Must make them tonight... yum-O
I would suggest marshmallow fluff with EAD... cheap and yummy will look a bit like an oreo.

AnnieBee said:
peanut butter cups!

Then take a drizzle of peanut butter and powdered sugar mixture over top of it.

:chef:

ohh my these all sound good. I like the nutella idea... I might do a few different ideas since it is a party at my mom's.. I don't mind indulging!

I think I am going to use raspberry jelly and fluff mixed!

How about instead of crushed peppermints use heath toffee bits. I make a dessert called the Heath Brownie dessert and it is yummy!

Related to Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative

What ingredients are in the Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative?

The Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative is made with all-natural ingredients such as flour, sugar, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and chocolate chips. It does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives.

Is the Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative gluten-free?

Yes, the Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten intolerance or celiac disease. It is made with a gluten-free flour blend and does not contain any wheat or gluten-containing ingredients.

How do I prepare the Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative?

To prepare the Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative, simply follow the instructions on the package. The mix can be made into cookies by adding butter, eggs, and water, or it can be used to make a cookie bar by adding melted butter and pressing the mixture into a pan. Bake according to the instructions for delicious homemade treats.

Can I freeze the Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative dough?

Yes, the Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative dough can be frozen for up to 3 months. Simply shape the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 1-2 hours, then transfer the dough balls to a freezer-safe bag or container. When ready to bake, remove the desired amount of dough balls from the freezer and let them thaw for about 10 minutes before baking as directed.

Are there any variations or substitutions I can make with the Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative mix?

Absolutely! The Peppermint Choc. Cookie Alternative can be used as a base for creating unique and delicious treats. You can add in your favorite mix-ins such as crushed candy canes, white chocolate chips, or chopped nuts. You can also substitute the peppermint extract with other extracts like vanilla or almond for a different flavor. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • KellyTheChef