• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookies for Graduation Party....

In summary, the person is making cookies for a neighbor's graduation party and plans to make chocolate chip, peanut butter, and possibly colored spritz cookies to match the school color. They are unsure about the texture of the peanut butter blossom cookies and are trying to finalize their grocery list. The person was awake early in the morning planning and came up with a list of cookies to make, including chewy peanut butter cookies, big, fat, chewy chocolate chip cookies, and cream cheese spritz cookies sprinkled with blue sugar. They also provide a link to a recipe for the spritz cookies.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all! I am making some cookies for a neighbor's graduation party. I am gonna do choc chip, peanut butter, and possibly a colored spritz cookie to match the school color.

I have not made the peanut butter blossom cookies (cookie press) and I was wondering if they are 100% crispy, or if I can bake them so they have a bit of a chewiness to them.

I told them for sure I would do the PB ones and the choc chips, but if you have any other ideas other than the spritz cookies, let me know! This *IS* being held outside, so I don't want to do anything with a filling that will melt!!:eek:

Bumping...

I am trying to get my grocery list together this morning so I want to narrow everything down so I know what to get!!

Thanks!

I made them a few years ago, so I'm not 100% sure, but I believe they come out pretty crispy and almost flakey.

No wonder your tired. Where you up all night working on this?

ShanaSmith said:
I made them a few years ago, so I'm not 100% sure, but I believe they come out pretty crispy and almost flakey.

No wonder your tired. Where you up all night working on this?

Tee Hee! You must have seen the time on my post!

I woke up at 4AM to go to the bathroom, then couldn't fall back asleep cuz I was HUNGRY!! I got up to have some yogurt and started brainstorming what I was going to make for Sunday. I just found out last night that she needed cookies for sure....

I am going to make:

Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie
Cream Cheese Spritz cookies (colored blue? have to test a bit of the dough) and sprinkled with blue sugar

http://women.evenhealth.com

Hi there! It sounds like you have a delicious selection of cookies planned for the graduation party. The peanut butter blossom cookies can definitely be baked to have a chewy texture. I recommend adjusting the baking time and temperature to achieve your desired consistency. As for other cookie ideas, you could try our classic sugar cookies with some festive sprinkles on top. They are always a hit at parties! Just be sure to keep them in a cool place to prevent any melting. Happy baking!

What type of cookies should I make for a graduation party?

There are many different types of cookies that would be perfect for a graduation party. Some popular options include sugar cookies with graduation themed decorations, chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal raisin cookies. Ultimately, the best cookies to make will depend on personal preference and any dietary restrictions of the guests.

How many cookies should I plan to make for a graduation party?

The number of cookies you should make for a graduation party will depend on the number of guests and the size of the cookies. As a general guideline, plan for 2-3 cookies per person. It's always better to have a few extra cookies than not enough.

Can I make the cookies in advance?

Yes, you can definitely make the cookies in advance for a graduation party. Most cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week. If you need to make them even further in advance, you can freeze the cookies and thaw them the day of the party.

Do you have any gluten-free or vegan cookie options?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free and vegan cookie recipes available. You can find these on our website or in our recipe books. Additionally, some of our cookie mixes can be easily adapted to be gluten-free or vegan with a few simple substitutions.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the cookies for the graduation party?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and bakeware that can be used to make delicious cookies for a graduation party. Be sure to check out our website for recommended products and helpful tips for using them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Mindy50135
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • babywings76