• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Special on Fundraiser

In summary, the current Past Host Special on Fundraiser is the Quick Cooker Deep Covered Baker, which is a versatile tool for cooking and baking. To qualify for this special, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past with at least $200 in sales. Past Host Credits can be used towards the special if there are enough to cover the full cost. This special is only available for purchase by past hosts and is only available for a limited time. It is recommended to check with a consultant or the website for exact availability dates.
leslieprichett
Hi everyone,

Have a quick ?
I booked a fundraiser off of a past hosts party.
My ? is, she wants to order the knife block set as a past host from the fundraiser. I know it is non commissionable for me, but does the organization get their % from the knife order?

The Policy Guide says that the contribution is based on Guest Sales, so since that item counts as guest sales, then I would say yes.

Thanks so much :)

1. What is the current Past Host Special on Fundraiser?

The current Past Host Special on Fundraiser is the Quick Cooker Deep Covered Baker. This versatile tool allows you to cook and bake a variety of dishes quickly and easily.

2. How can I qualify for the Past Host Special on Fundraiser?

To qualify for the Past Host Special on Fundraiser, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. This could be a traditional in-home party or a virtual party. You must also have at least $200 in sales from your previous party.

3. Can I use my Past Host Credits towards the Past Host Special on Fundraiser?

Yes, you can use your Past Host Credits towards the Past Host Special on Fundraiser. However, you must have enough credits to cover the full cost of the special. If you have credits remaining, they can be used towards other products.

4. Is the Past Host Special on Fundraiser available for purchase by non-hosts?

No, the Past Host Special on Fundraiser is only available for purchase by past hosts. It is our way of thanking our loyal customers for hosting parties and supporting our business.

5. How long is the Past Host Special on Fundraiser available?

The Past Host Special on Fundraiser is available for a limited time only. It is typically available for a month, but availability may vary. We recommend checking with your consultant or our website for the exact dates of availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • almondfarm