• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Success! $1400. in Orders and Growing!

In summary, Morfia hosted a $1400. party and made the fajitas and salsa. Not one recruit lead was generated. She is hoping to generate some leads at her next show.
MORFIA
Gold Member
Just had a $1400. party!! Made the fajitas and salsa. They all bought the salad chopper a few deep covered bakers, cookware, and knives- 300 in stones-

I have to say we had a great party! One person booked out of the 8 there-2 are maybes.

My hostess flipped when she read the tale of the 2 hostess-I send that 3 days before the party encouraging follow up and reminder calls-She shared with me she was scared noone would show-and quickly got on the phone-$300 in orders when I arrived--4 people didn't show up--So it may get bigger!!!

No recruit leads at all!! Not the area maybe tomorrow night--

My shows for the month--$700 catty this and a $1100. one more tomorrow and we will call it a month!!

I need 3 recruits-- so badly--help

Way to go! Great show! Sorry about no recruit leads.:( I'm not getting much lately either.

Wow that's fantastic! I may have to try those recipes!!

Good job Morfia!!!
Get on the PHONE...

winnipegk said:
wow that's fantastic! I may have to try those recipes!!

there awesome!!

Koolotus said:
Good job Morfia!!!
Get on the PHONE...

I have been--got another 200 in sales-from the outside orders--

Great job Morfia!! I am doing these recipes for all my November shows.

:party:You ROCK Morfia

will trade MONSTER partys for recruits!!

I may take you up on that, I am starting to sweat the trip.....
My show average has been bad this month.
September $892
October $420

Guess I should focus more on Host coaching

call me = we will trade secrets!
I can so help you with the sales end!! I had a good party 600. tonight booked 11-11 and I might have a recruit then--I am inviting her to Nov 3rd I have home office recruit lead-so i am excited to say--there is HOPE!!

Great job, Morfia!

The show I did last night is at $1300 so far. She has 3-4 more orders to collect. She is so pumped! I had a blast, too.

Is it the month or what? I will be over $6000 in sales this month. Yeah for us~!

Not the month Janice...you and Morfia ROCK!!
Morfia, send me your # and a good time ...that is a GREAT idea....

My month will be over $6000 as well. And I had a past host contact me about signing! I have to call her today.Yesterday, I did a health fair at a hospital ALL DAY LONG and had a show last night--it's 11 a.m. here and I just got up. LOL. Had FOUR bookings at the fair and had TWO bookings at the show between just 5 guests. What a day!

Ahhh.....well needed points for us all!

did a fair today--Cash and carry 450. 2 recruit leads booked a FR and 4 live party's

Wow! Great job ladies! Send some of those high sales this way! Last few months have been great on ALL areas...now they are taking a nose dive here! Planning on turning that around for November though!

Those of you hitting over $5000 in sales a month, do you follow the HO ideas for recipes at your shows or do you do your own thing?

i did the deep covered baker fajitas-and pass around salsa-this month--Last month power cooking chicken-

I usually just let the host pick from a few options. I don't think I've ever made a "Theme Show" recipe from PC....

Wow you guys are amazing!!

Not really into the whole theme show from HO either.

I used to do lots of desserts cuz I like sweets. But I changed it up this late summer/fall and have been doing main dishes exclusively--mostly the DCB Fajitas with salsa and guac, but I've also done the Microwave White Chicken Chili and Creamy One Pot Pasta. I have been selling DCBs like crazy as a result.

People are looking for fast, easy, good, affordable meal ideas, so I am meeting their needs.

Also, good host coaching. :)

Oh yeah, Deb, hosts are sooooo IMPORTANT!! They make or break it. If they feel comfortable with you and you "team up", the results are always so much better.

I have been giving my hosts my "Director Benefits" products -- duplicates, etc-- the products are worth a good amount and they definately feel "pampered". I make a big deal about them at my shows, too. Clapping for them, making them the focus of the night. They appreciate it and the guests get to thinking about how nice it would be to have a show with me.

DebbieJ said:
......but I've also done the Microwave White Chicken Chili and Creamy One Pot Pasta. I have been selling DCBs like crazy as a result.

People are looking for fast, easy, good, affordable meal ideas, so I am meeting their needs.

Also, good host coaching. :)

I've been doing the chili too and it's been great! I'm doing it tomorrow at my "budget-friendly meals" workshop show at my house. That and the Spinach Carbonara Pizza and probably a trifle I'll make today. That should be a good variety and the two main recipes are part of the budget-friendly meals. I hope to sell lots of DCBs or at least get some Nov bookings!:D

How do you do the DCB fajitas?

Easy Chicken Fajitas in the Deep Covered BakerIngredients:
3 or 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1-2 Bell Peppers (preferably red, yellow or orange)
1 large Onion
1 small lime or ½ lime
Southwestern Seasoning Mix
6-inch Flour Tortillas Toppings:
Gaucamole (pre-made or homemade)
Salsa
Sour Cream
Shredded CheeseDirections:
1. Fill the Mini Baker with 6-inch tortillas, cover with foil, and put in a 250 degree oven to warm. Or, put the Mini Baker in the microwave covered with a damp paper towel for 30-45 seconds to warm the tortillas.2. Slice the bell peppers with the Ultimate Mandoline or the Forged Cutlery Knife. Slice the onion with Apple Wedger. Put onions and bell peppers in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker, sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon Southwestern Seasoning Mix. Add the raw chicken on top of the peppers and onions (leave a little space between the chicken breasts), squeeze lime over the chicken using the Citrus Press and then sprinkle with another tablespoon of Southwestern Seasoning Mix. Add a little bit of salt. Cover with the lid and microwave for 15 minutes. 3. When the chicken is done (cut into a piece or check with the Pocket Thermometer to make sure it is done), cut it up in the baker using the Salad Choppers. Push the veggies to one side of the Deep Covered Baker and put the chicken back in on the other side. Use the Small Bamboo Tongs for serving.

That is awesome Morfia! I am going to HAVE to do this at my next show! (My only concern is for the hosts that have those tiny microwaves...)

Christ Follower said:
That is awesome Morfia! I am going to HAVE to do this at my next show! (My only concern is for the hosts that have those tiny microwaves...)

I've yet to meet a microwave that didn't fit the DCB.

DebbieJ said:
I've yet to meet a microwave that didn't fit the DCB.

I did have the misfortune of a microwave that was too small. We were making a pork tenderloin and ended up cooking it in the oven. It was very tasty, but took much longer.

I've had 3 hosts with the tiniest microwaves that I've ever seen. The Fluted Stone didn't even fit in them.

I've had that too... one I swear was smaller than an easy-bake oven!

finley1991 said:
I've had that too... one I swear was smaller than an easy-bake oven!

I wonder how long a chicken in the DCB would take in an Easy Bake Oven!:eek:

lol---use a neighbors microwave!

morfia said:
lol---use a neighbors microwave!

no joke~I had to do this! My host Sandi had a dorm room size microwave that the DCB wouldn't fit into~her sister lives just down the street, so she took the chicken for the fajitas down to her house and cooked them, then brought them back! I gave her an extra goodie for being so nice AND she booked her own show!!

Did it again---1300. party not yet closed!! Host coaching! 4 Deep covered bakers 2 knives and a lot of salad choppers--

Hey Morfia, I am learning 1000 show today not yet done should be about 1200
ROCKIN IT!!!

Koolotus said:
Hey Morfia, I am learning 1000 show today not yet done should be about 1200
ROCKIN IT!!!

proud--mama here- Its the easiest thing to change!! You keep it up Linda is on board too!

WOO HOO! I got some of Morfia's $1K show mojo! Show is at $1041 with 3-5 more orders coming in!

(Didn't do the fajitas at this one, but the party I did them at I sold a DCB. I am doing them at a show later this month again though!)

Thanks again! LOVE LOVE LOVE that recipe!

By the way...tonight I made the Cheeseburger Salad...people are STILL loving that one!

Related to Party Success! $1400. in Orders and Growing!

1. How can I achieve a successful party with high sales?

To have a successful party with high sales, it is important to have a well-organized and engaging demonstration. Showcasing popular and versatile products, such as the salad chopper, cookware, and knives, can also help attract more purchases. Additionally, offering incentives for guests to book their own parties or make purchases can help increase sales.

2. What should I do if my guests don't show up?

If some guests do not show up to the party, it is important to stay positive and continue to engage with the ones who did attend. Encourage them to try out products and make purchases. You can also offer to follow up with the absent guests to see if they are still interested in making a purchase or booking a party.

3. How can I increase my chances of getting recruit leads?

Recruit leads can come from various sources, such as friends, family, and acquaintances. It is important to spread the word about your business and the opportunities it offers. You can also attend networking events or join online communities to connect with potential recruits. Additionally, offering incentives for joining your team can attract more leads.

4. What can I do to reach my recruitment goals?

To reach your recruitment goals, it is important to consistently promote your business and opportunities for joining your team. You can also offer special deals or promotions for new recruits to attract more interest. Building relationships and networking with potential recruits can also help you reach your goals.

5. What are some tips for a successful month of sales?

To have a successful month of sales, it is important to consistently promote your business and products to potential customers. Offer incentives or promotions to attract more purchases. Additionally, it can be helpful to schedule multiple parties or events throughout the month to reach a larger audience. Networking and building relationships with potential customers can also contribute to a successful month of sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies