• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Partiotic Outlet Items Featured

In summary, the patriotic outlet items featured on PWS. PWS consultant sent out an email with the link to the items and got an order for a tablecloth.
chefann
Gold Member
Patriotic Outlet Items FeaturedThe PWS team at HO just sent out an email that the patriotic outlet items will be featured on PWS.

I checked, and they are! They moved them to the top of the outlet listing, and there are a couple of cute banners promoting them.

Last edited:
Oops- I just noticed the typo in the thread title.

You know what I mean, though, right?

I took that email from HO, added my PWS info to it and sent it out to friends and family - already got one order for a tablecloth :)

dannyzmom said:
I took that email from HO, added my PWS info to it and sent it out to friends and family - already got one order for a tablecloth :)
I was just thinkin about sending the email for HO for possible last min. June orders, now you've inspired me to do it!!

dannyzmom said:

I just sent one out too. Maybe I will get some order.

I kind of want that tablecloth myself!

It's a great tablecloth - makes a good picnic blanket.Get the linens set. It comes with the tablecloth AND a set of towels.

chefann said:
It's a great tablecloth - makes a good picnic blanket.

Get the linens set. It comes with the tablecloth AND a set of towels.

I fellow consultant who has quit selling sold me one she had last night for $10. I am taking it to my show tonight.

That's a great idea! My email will go out in a little bit. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Woo hoo--sent my email this morning and already have an order for the tablecloth!

Send those e-mails everyone! I sent mine and got one e-mail inquiring about ordering, and a separate phone call (from a second person) about placing an online order (wanting to make sure I get credit). Now let's hope it is a good order!

Does anyone know the size of the tablecloth? I have a customer asking.

Just pulled out an old catalog....60 x 84

great...thanks!

I love this table cloth! I bought it when it came out in the outlet a while back and it's wonderful. I've washed it several times, it holds it's shape & size and it hasn't faded one bit. This one also looks great straight from the dryer to the table too (I'm real anal about ironing everything and this one looks fine w/o ironing).

It's nice and soft and even makes a good blanket in a pinch (like at fireworks :) ). The basket liner looks so nice in the rectangular server on the tablecloth, too.

Related to Partiotic Outlet Items Featured

1. What types of patriotic items are available in the outlet?

Our patriotic outlet items include kitchen tools, cookware, and serving dishes featuring red, white, and blue designs.

2. Are the outlet items still covered by Pampered Chef's product guarantee?

Yes, all outlet items are still covered by our product guarantee. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I purchase these items in bulk for a party or event?

Absolutely! Our outlet items are limited in quantity, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible to ensure availability for your event.

4. Are these items dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our patriotic outlet items are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after your celebrations.

5. Can I use these items for everyday cooking or are they just for special occasions?

While these items are perfect for patriotic holidays and events, they can also be used for everyday cooking and serving. They are durable and high-quality, making them suitable for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom