• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canceling PWS: Should I Order Outlets Items for Customers via CC?

I just tried to order one!)Ah ha! Gotcha....I guess I forgot about that, I was thinking of how you could get new items before they come out (Say you wanted to make a flyer in February for the items coming out in March!)Do you use the image gallery on the website? When I create my news bites I use the per-written script and then pick and image from the gallery to place with it.The image gallery is a good resource for getting images for flyers and other forms, but I only use it for that purpose. I do not use it to get images for my website.
jrstephens
If I cancel my PWS, would I be able to order Outlets items for my customers cia my ordering in CC. I know there is a discount applied there. I only have one or 2 people who have ordered and just thought this could be a way of keeping them in touch with the outlet.

I have pretty much decided to cancel my PWS b/c 4 small orders in 1 year just does not warrant me spending the money on it.

I am almost positive that you can order off of CC even if you don't have a PWS.

Hang in there!!! I almost gave up on my PWS too. Thought it was a waste of money. Last month I had over $200 in orders just from that!!

I've had one order from a show on mine so far but I wouldn't give it up because if the host uses it, that is a huge benefit in itself just to see what they have on their wish list and what guests are coming.

I love the e-invitations, and love that my customers can go online to view MY catalog...even if they don't order online! Also, you won't have access to the images without it!

Jennifer I understand your frustrations. What I have noticed that I seem to get more & more biz from my website. It was horrible at first, but everything has paid for itself in the end and it is an awesome tool for my hosts.

I have until 23rd of March to decide for sure.

My host do not use it for their wish list or invitations no matter how much I keep telling them too. I have had one host in a year use it and she was an out of state catalog show.

Can't I still get the images off PC's main website if I need them? I thought I had right clicked on them there and copied them that way.

I just don't know about keeping it. I have had it for one year already. Most of the people around where I am prefer to have a catalog in hand to order. I may think about it for a few more days, but we are leaving Saturday for vacation and I want to make my decision by then.

I thought about cancelling it and then if i started getting request for it then getting one back.

I just hate feeling like I am wasting my money when I could be putting it into something else,

jrstephens said:
Can't I still get the images off PC's main website if I need them? I thought I had right clicked on them there and copied them that way.

Where are you finding the images on CC? I have never seen good quality images, I mean other then on the host and guest special flyers...if that is where you get them, then sure, you can continue to do that!

jrstephens said:
If I cancel my PWS, would I be able to order Outlets items for my customers cia my ordering in CC. I know there is a discount applied there. I only have one or 2 people who have ordered and just thought this could be a way of keeping them in touch with the outlet.

I have pretty much decided to cancel my PWS b/c 4 small orders in 1 year just does not warrant me spending the money on it.

4 small orders that you got commission on. It is also a write off. I had 1 wedding resitry last year, it came to 700.00. My comm was almost 200.00. Also in a pinch, if you REALLY need something super quick, you can ship things 2 day or overnight...HTH:cool:

jenniferknapp said:
Where are you finding the images on CC? I have never seen good quality images, I mean other then on the host and guest special flyers...if that is where you get them, then sure, you can continue to do that!

I did not get them off CC. I got them off pamperedchef.com instead of my website address.

jrstephens said:
I did not get them off CC. I got them off pamperedchef.com instead of my website address.

Ah ha! Gotcha....I guess I forgot about that, I was thinking of how you could get new items before they come out (Say you wanted to make a flyer in February for the items coming out in March!)

Do you use the image gallery on the website? When I create my news bites I use the per-written script and then pick and image from the gallery to place with it.

That is what I use too. And then I use those images for flyers and outside order forms too....like the HWC products, the only place to get the images individually is on that the image gallery through there. (that I know of)

jasonmva said:
Do you use the image gallery on the website? When I create my news bites I use the per-written script and then pick and image from the gallery to place with it.

I use the image gallery. But if I am doing flyers or something sometimes I just get them from the main PC site.

Decision MadeWell, I had been praying about what to do and I had someone ask me today if she could do an Eshow from my website starting ASAP until the end of the month! Guess I got my answer from God as to what to do, huh?

Thanks for your input!

Jennifer

jrstephens said:
Well, I had been praying about what to do and I had someone ask me today if she could do an Eshow from my website starting ASAP until the end of the month! Guess I got my answer from God as to what to do, huh?

Thanks for your input!

Jennifer

Lol, yep I'd take that as a sign from G-d. May you have much success over the coming years with your PWS.

jrstephens said:
Well, I had been praying about what to do and I had someone ask me today if she could do an Eshow from my website starting ASAP until the end of the month! Guess I got my answer from God as to what to do, huh?

Thanks for your input!

Jennifer

Isn't it funny that we wait for God to give us a swift kick in the Bu** before we hear him:cool:

PCGINA said:
Isn't it funny that we wait for God to give us a swift kick in the Bu** before we hear him:cool:

I know it! I wish we had a telephone straight to Him. I know the Holy Spirit is our telephone but sometimes I wish he would just call me instead of me having to listen for a "still small voice." I need a yell!

Just keep promoting your website and it will start to pay for itself. I have more people using it now than I did when I first got it and know that if I keep on talking about it and the benefits I'll get more people to use it.

I wish we had a "hit" counter on out websites (or could download one) so we would know if it is being used.

To encourage people I have started to NOT bring a copy of whatever recipe I am cooking for a demo and posting on my PWS. I tell them at the beginning of the show and/or when they ask for it, where they can find it.

Also whenever I have a past host or past guest in attendance I ask if they have been there. I have been suprised at how many people have said, "yes"

reba515 said:
I wish we had a "hit" counter on out websites (or could download one) so we would know if it is being used.

To encourage people I have started to NOT bring a copy of whatever recipe I am cooking for a demo and posting on my PWS. I tell them at the beginning of the show and/or when they ask for it, where they can find it.

Also whenever I have a past host or past guest in attendance I ask if they have been there. I have been suprised at how many people have said, "yes"

I would love the "hit" counter too.

I think I am going to start doing this with my recipes too. Iusually say give me your email and I will send it.

Related to Canceling PWS: Should I Order Outlets Items for Customers via CC?

1. Can I cancel a PWS order if I have already ordered outlet items for my customers?

Yes, you can cancel a PWS order even if you have already ordered outlet items for your customers. However, you will need to contact customer service to cancel the order and request a refund for the outlet items.

2. Will my customers be charged for the outlet items if I cancel the PWS order?

No, your customers will not be charged for the outlet items if you cancel the PWS order. The charges for the outlet items will be refunded along with the PWS order cancellation.

3. How long does it take to receive a refund for canceled outlet items?

Refunds for canceled outlet items typically take 3-5 business days to process and appear on your credit card statement.

4. Can I use a different payment method for the outlet items if I cancel the PWS order?

No, you cannot use a different payment method for the outlet items if you cancel the PWS order. The refund will be issued to the original method of payment.

5. Is there a deadline for canceling a PWS order and outlet items?

Yes, there is a deadline for canceling a PWS order and outlet items. You must cancel the order and request a refund for the outlet items before they are shipped. Once the items have been shipped, the cancellation and refund cannot be processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • byrd1956