• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paresan Crusted Chicken & Creamy Risotta Recipe?

this delicious recipe for chicken Parmesan that is sure to please! First, beat eggs in one coating tray and combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and black pepper in another tray. Dip the chicken in the eggs, then in the bread crumb mixture. Sprinkle the chicken with any remaining bread crumb mixture. Heat oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat, and add the chicken. Cook the chicken for 305 minutes, on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through and the centers are no longer pink. Next, drain the liquid from the tomatoes into a Classic Batter Bowl. Add enough water to the liquid to measure 1 cup. Add the tomatoes, soup, and milk to
kcmckay
Gold Member
Can someone please post this recipe for me? I can't find my weekday dinners done collection. May have packed it and don't know where that box is. Want to make that for dinner tomorrow and need to know what else I need from the store besides zucchini, might have everything else. TIA

Bumping. Nobody has it? If you could help me out and post it asap I'd appreciate it. I have to leave for work in about an hour and wanted to head to store after. Thanks

Parmesan Crsuted Chicken with Creamy Risotto

2 eggs
3/4 c. dry bread crumbs
2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated - 1/2 cup, divided
1/2 tsp. coarsely gr. black pepper
6 bnls skinless Chix breast - 4 oz. each
2 Tbls. vegetable oil
1 can (14.5) oz petite diced tomatoes
1 can (10.75) condensed tomato soup
1 1/4 c. milk
1 med. zucchini
1/2 med. oinion
2 garlic cloves, pressed
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
2 c. uncooked instant rice
2 oz. cream cheese, softened

1. Beat eggs in first Coating Tray. Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 c. of the Parm. cheese and black pepper in second tray. Dip chix. into eggs, then into bread crumb mixture. Sprinkle chicken with any remaining bread crumb mixture. Heat oil in 12 inch skillet over med. high heat 1-3 minutes, or until shimmering. Add chix; cook 305 min. on ea. side or until 165 degreees in thickest part of chix. and centers are no longer pink
2. Drain liquid from tomatoes into Classic Batter Bowl; add enough water to liquid to measure 1 cup. Add tomatoes, soup and milk to batter bowl, mix well. Slice zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into 1/4 in. slices. Chop onion using food chopper.
3. Remove chix from skillet, keep warm. Combine zucchini, onion, pressed garlic, sald and pepper flakes in skillet. Cook and stir 1-3 min. or until fragrent. Add rice and tomato mixture. Bring to a simmer, cook 3 minutes. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Add cream cheese and remaining parmesan cheese, stir until incorporated. Top with chicken.
Yield 6 servings.

Enjoy

What ingredients are needed to make the Parmesan Crusted Chicken & Creamy Risotto Recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are chicken breasts, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, flour, butter, olive oil, garlic, onion, chicken broth, white wine, arborio rice, heavy cream, and fresh herbs like parsley and thyme.

Can this recipe be made in advance?

Yes, this recipe can be made in advance by preparing the chicken and risotto separately and then combining them before serving. However, it is best to cook the chicken just before serving to maintain its crispy texture.

How long does it take to make this recipe?

This recipe takes about 45 minutes to make from start to finish. The chicken will take about 25 minutes to cook, while the risotto will take about 20 minutes.

Can I substitute the chicken for a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for a different protein such as fish or shrimp. Adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the type of protein you are using.

What is the best way to reheat leftovers of this dish?

The best way to reheat leftovers of this dish is to place it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10-15 minutes. This will help maintain the crispy texture of the chicken and keep the risotto creamy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • stayinathomemama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcmckay