• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Panini Bar at Shows: Feedback & Tips Requested

In summary, the Panini Bar at the shows can be a lot of fun, but it takes a while to set it up and sell products. Be sure to let your guests know that the cookware is safe and doesn't contain harmful chemicals.
cheflaurie
Has anyone tried the Panini Bar at their shows yet? If so, any points or tips you can give me? I am doing one at an office in a few weeks and want to make sure I work all the kinks out.

Thanks!!

Laurie

I just did it last weekend. We had a great time, but don't be in a hurry. It takes a while to get everything done...and everyone is eating at different times. I had 2 grill pans going at one time and it worked pretty well. I would suggest that each person picks their sandwich and put all the ingredients on their plate and write their name on it. This makes it go much easier. Good luck with this...it was fun...but it seems to make the show much longer than normal.

Did you sell any of the pans or the press?

Do you have a flyer to promote this idea?TrishWorking on recruitDo you have a flyer to promote this idea?

Trish
Working on recruit 2 and 3

I sold 1 press but no pans. I am having trouble selling the cookware. I have a lot of people telling me that the non stick coating is hazardous to your health so they went back to stainless steel. As far as the Panini bar goes...I would focus on stoneware this month...next month...knives and the Panini bar didn't really boost my sales. Just my 2 cents...

nicolespcshows said:
I sold 1 press but no pans. I am having trouble selling the cookware. I have a lot of people telling me that the non stick coating is hazardous to your health so they went back to stainless steel. As far as the Panini bar goes...I would focus on stoneware this month...next month...knives and the Panini bar didn't really boost my sales. Just my 2 cents...

Be sure to let those guests know that we use dupont and it doesn't contain pfoa. Ours is baked on twice not just sprayed on. I will find the document/letter I have (got it from someone here I believe) on our cookware from HO when this "hit the media" and post it so you can read more about it.

Last edited:

Related to Panini Bar at Shows: Feedback & Tips Requested

1. What is a Panini Bar at Shows?

A Panini Bar at Shows is a setup where you can showcase and demonstrate our panini press and other related products to potential customers at events or shows. It allows them to see the product in action and taste delicious paninis.

2. How do I set up a Panini Bar at Shows?

To set up a Panini Bar at Shows, you will need a portable table, a panini press, plates, utensils, and ingredients for making paninis. You can also add other products such as spreads, meats, and cheeses to enhance the panini experience. Make sure to have an outlet nearby for the panini press to work.

3. Can I customize the paninis at the Panini Bar?

Yes, the Panini Bar at Shows is all about customization and personalization. You can offer a variety of bread options, spreads, meats, cheeses, and vegetables for customers to choose from. This allows them to create their perfect panini and also gives them a chance to try different combinations.

4. How can I make the Panini Bar more engaging for customers?

To make the Panini Bar more engaging for customers, you can have a small demonstration or tutorial on how to use the panini press. You can also have a contest where customers can come up with creative panini combinations and the winner gets a discount on their purchase. Additionally, having a friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards customers can make the experience more enjoyable for them.

5. What are some tips for a successful Panini Bar at Shows?

Some tips for a successful Panini Bar at Shows include having a well-stocked and organized setup, offering a variety of ingredients, being energetic and engaging with customers, and providing samples for them to taste. It is also essential to have a way for customers to purchase the products, whether it be through a mobile payment system or having a laptop to take orders. Lastly, make sure to clean and sanitize the equipment regularly and have a backup plan in case of any technical difficulties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Rosechef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg