• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamphlet for the Ceramic Cookware (Fillable, I Think...?)

In summary, the pamphlet includes recipes for using ceramic cookware, and has an image that was incorrect. The author has corrected the document, and is awaiting feedback before releasing it to the public.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I created a pamphlet for the ceramic cookware and included recipes.

(original had an erroneous picture and so I removed the document. revised version below)

Last edited:
oopsie!!!!

Here's the correct version.

eta: nevermind...there was some incorrect information. Redone and added below somewhere... :)

Last edited:
that is BEAUTIFUL... thankyou so much!

you can delete the document yourself. Go to the post with the attached document. scroll towards the bottom and you'll see a "manage attachment". Or just click on the paper-clip like you are going to attach another document. Then you can select to remove the one you want.

Thanks Peggy this is awesome!!!

Carmen

esavvymom said:
you can delete the document yourself. Go to the post with the attached document. scroll towards the bottom and you'll see a "manage attachment". Or just click on the paper-clip like you are going to attach another document. Then you can select to remove the one you want.

Thanks! Deleted it.

nikked said:
that is BEAUTIFUL... thankyou so much!

nay62 said:
Thanks Peggy this is awesome!!!

You're welcome, and thanks for the compliments!

Wow! It's fabulous, thank you so much!

OMG! Such a wonderful piece of literature! Peg, hats off and thank you!
WAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I think there's still a problem with this because 2.75 covered stockpot is listed twice. Once for the stockpot and then once for the 11" covered skillet.

winklermom said:
I think there's still a problem with this because 2.75 covered stockpot is listed twice. Once for the stockpot and then once for the 11" covered skillet.

Crap! You're right!

(sigh...back to the drawing board...)

Thanks for catching that though. There were some minor things I wanted to change anyway.

Not a problem! Looking forward to the corrected version. On another note, does anyone know if there's a pic of the entire set? If so, could you post a link to it?TIA!

***newest version***

Attachments

• Ceramic Pamphlet v4.pdf
    549 KB · Views: 604
LOVE THIS!! Thank you!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Related to Pamphlet for the Ceramic Cookware (Fillable, I Think...?)

1. What is the material of the fillable ceramic cookware?

The fillable ceramic cookware from Pampered Chef is made of high-quality, durable ceramic material that is designed to withstand high heat and provide even cooking.

2. Is the fillable ceramic cookware non-stick?

Yes, the fillable ceramic cookware is non-stick, making it easy to cook and clean without the hassle of food sticking to the surface.

3. Can the fillable ceramic cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the fillable ceramic cookware is safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. What is the maximum temperature that the fillable ceramic cookware can withstand?

The fillable ceramic cookware can withstand temperatures up to 600°F, making it suitable for a wide range of cooking methods, including stovetop, oven, and broiling.

5. Is the fillable ceramic cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the fillable ceramic cookware is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • KayteTUrner
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Bren706