• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Trip to CA: Sales, Family Time, and Fun Memories!

T
tpchefrebecca
Well, I made it back from my 2 week trip to CA and added 2,100 miles to my car :eek: and a total of 28 hours of driving. I had 3 shows to help pay for my trip with my 2 kids ages 8 & 4 and it was all worth it!

I had $2,200 in sales with a total of 4 shows (1 was the 3-day fair I had in OR) and 5 bookings for catalog shows. I will also get the SS pan for submitting two shows this month:D

All that time and I got to see my cousin get married, visited my San Diego family for 4 days and it included a Cluster meeting and to see all the new products and 2 cooking shows. Back to Sanger (Fresno County) to get the new Harry Potter book with my son (8), priceless memories. I read the book in 2 days:eek: and was very pleased with it. I got to see all of my family have lunches with friends and 1 show to end it all.

All in all not a bad trip and it gets paid for with the commission I made and a write off later. I love Pampered Chef!

Wow, that was a great trip. What a great way to combine pleasure and business.

tpchefrebecca said:
Well, I made it back from my 2 week trip to CA and added 2,100 miles to my car :eek: and a total of 28 hours of driving. I had 3 shows to help pay for my trip with my 2 kids ages 8 & 4 and it was all worth it!

I had $2,200 in sales with a total of 4 shows (1 was the 3-day fair I had in OR) and 5 bookings for catalog shows. I will also get the SS pan for submitting two shows this month:D

All that time and I got to see my cousin get married, visited my San Diego family for 4 days and it included a Cluster meeting and to see all the new products and 2 cooking shows. Back to Sanger (Fresno County) to get the new Harry Potter book with my son (8), priceless memories. I read the book in 2 days:eek: and was very pleased with it. I got to see all of my family have lunches with friends and 1 show to end it all.

All in all not a bad trip and it gets paid for with the commission I made and a write off later. I love Pampered Chef!

Sounds like a fabulous way to take the show on the road!!

That sounds awesome!! Can't wait until my kids are a little older and we could do something like that and it would be FUN!! I'm glad you had a great time!:)

Great way to kill two birds with one stone!

(With apologies to Bunsen, Beaker, and the other bird buddies out there)

Glad to hear you are all home safe and had a wonderful time! That is so great that you were able to get tons of sales while on vacation!!

Thanks everyone! It was a lot of fun. Now if I can get $800 in sales that would really be the kicker :)

WHHOOOO HOOOO Rebecca! YOu're doing fabulous at your new relocation! IT was great to see you at the meeting! Keep up the great work and you will do well! Take care! Glad you made it home safe!

1. How much did you make in sales during your trip?

I made $2,200 in sales during my trip to CA.

2. How many shows did you have during your trip?

I had a total of 4 shows during my trip, including a 3-day fair in Oregon.

3. Did you receive any bookings for future shows?

Yes, I received 5 bookings for catalog shows during my trip.

4. What other activities did you do during your trip besides Pampered Chef events?

I was able to attend my cousin's wedding, visit family in San Diego, and have lunch with friends. I also got to see the new Pampered Chef products and attend 2 cooking shows.

5. Did your trip end up being profitable for you?

Yes, my trip was paid for with the commission I made and I will also be able to write it off as a business expense later on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views