• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pab Wants a Letter to Email Everyone

In summary, the speaker has 3 schools interested in participating in a Pamper A Business event starting on Monday. One school has requested a letter explaining the event to be emailed to all the teachers. The speaker is having trouble coming up with the letter and asks for help. Another person shares a letter they used for a similar event and the speaker plans to make the "home ec" teacher the host and donate the free items to the classroom.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have 3 schools interested in doing a Pamper A Business starting Monday.

One of the schools wants me to email her a letter of what this is so she can email all the teachers at her school...(so she doesn't have to tell everyone individually and so they know to look for the catalogs.)

I am drawing a complete blank as to what to say!!

Can someone help me???

Thank you, Thank you! I am so excited!!!

I used one recently. I'm attaching it here even though I'm guessing I also got it from this site (and a big "thankyou!" to the originator whoever-you-are!). Hope it is a good starting point for you.

Shari in TX

Attachments

• Pamper a Business Thankyou Letter.doc
    34 KB · Views: 885
Thank you for your letter. I put some together and this is what I came up with. (This particular letter will be different then the others I put in the packet on Monday since my son goes to this one)

Attachments

• PAB to send to buiness' and in the packet.doc
    121 KB · Views: 746
naekelsey said:
Thank you for your letter. I put some together and this is what I came up with. (This particular letter will be different then the others I put in the packet on Monday since my son goes to this one)

I will be doing this for the junior high school my daughter attends, a couple of her teachers have asked her for catalog.

Rather than doing a mystery host show I will promote the host benefits to be given to the cooking class teacher so that she may obtain some items for her classroom. My daughter will also make contact with some of her friends parents to offer them the opportunity to also help the classroom.

I am hoping this works out so that the kitchen classroom can receive a large selection of needed products.

Shari in TX said:
I used one recently. I'm attaching it here even though I'm guessing I also got it from this site (and a big "thankyou!" to the originator whoever-you-are!). Hope it is a good starting point for you.

Shari in TX

:love: This is awesome! Thanks!

Great idea to make the "home ec" teacher the host and the free items go to the classroom.

Related to Pab Wants a Letter to Email Everyone

1. How can I access the "Pab Wants a Letter to Email Everyone" template?

You can access the "Pab Wants a Letter to Email Everyone" template on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" section. It is also available on the Pampered Chef Consultant App.

2. Can I customize the "Pab Wants a Letter to Email Everyone" template?

Yes, you can customize the template by adding your own personal touch and information. Simply open the template and make any necessary changes before sending it out to your customers.

3. Is the "Pab Wants a Letter to Email Everyone" template mobile-friendly?

Yes, the template is mobile-friendly and can be accessed and edited on the Pampered Chef Consultant App on your mobile device.

4. Can I send the "Pab Wants a Letter to Email Everyone" template to non-Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, you can send the template to anyone you like. It is a great way to introduce non-Pampered Chef customers to our products and services.

5. Are there any guidelines for using the "Pab Wants a Letter to Email Everyone" template?

Yes, please make sure to follow our branding and messaging guidelines when using the template. This includes using our approved fonts, colors, and logos. You can find these guidelines on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • confusedturtle