• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card?

Is this something that was just added recently?It's been around for a while, but I'm not sure how recent the change was.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I have an unusual situation that I hope one of you has encountered.

I have a new consultant who will not be able to apply for a debit card until around the 20th (she is in the process of moving from Germany to the States and will be opening a local account as soon as she gets there).

My understanding is that new consultants can use their own non-PC credit card when submitting shows in their first 60 days. How does this work with P3? The only payment options I've ever seen are the debit card and PC credit card.

Have any of you ever dealt with this?

Kris

legacypc46 said:
I have an unusual situation that I hope one of you has encountered.

I have a new consultant who will not be able to apply for a debit card until around the 20th (she is in the process of moving from Germany to the States and will be opening a local account as soon as she gets there).

My understanding is that new consultants can use their own non-PC credit card when submitting shows in their first 60 days. How does this work with P3? The only payment options I've ever seen are the debit card and PC credit card.

Have any of you ever dealt with this?

Kris

Kris,

New consultants can use their personal credit/debit card for a specified period of time now. I can't remember the exact time but I think it's 6 month. She'll be good to go!!!

Thanks Debi....I'm just wondering how she enters it into P3....since it only gives the Debit and PC credit card options....my director has been helping me with this..will probably give her a ring later today (or if she's reading, maybe she'll call me first!)

I told her about this site and she loves it! (You'll meet her at conference)

Cool! Sandi just told me but didn't give me details. Let me know what Marsha says cause I have to help one of Sandi's new recruits tomorrow night and I'll need to know how to do it.

It gives you the option to use your tpc card or credit card. ITs very easy.

OH! Well then, I might actually be able to figure it out. Thanks!

Thanks Brenda!

Ummmm, I'm still not seeing it. I still only see TPC Debit or TPC Credit Cards.

1. What is P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card?

P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card is a payment option offered by Pampered Chef for their customers who do not have a debit card or a credit card. It allows customers to make purchases without using a traditional payment method.

2. How does P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card work?

Customers who choose to use P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card can make purchases by setting up a payment plan with Pampered Chef. The total purchase amount is divided into three equal payments, with the first payment due at the time of purchase and the remaining two payments due in 30-day intervals.

3. Are there any fees associated with P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card?

No, there are no fees or interest charges associated with P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card. However, if a customer misses a payment, they may be subject to a late fee.

4. Can I use P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card for all purchases?

Yes, P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card can be used for all purchases made through Pampered Chef. However, it is subject to approval and may not be available for all customers.

5. How do I sign up for P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card?

Customers can sign up for P3 Without Debit or Pampered Chef Credit Card at the time of purchase by selecting the option during checkout. Alternatively, customers can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team to set up a payment plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • SusanPC