• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Upgrade Slowing Down Your Computer? Try These Solutions!

In summary, "P3 Super Slowwwwwww!" is a parody song released on YouTube on April 1, 2019 by the comedy duo P3 Comedy. It satirizes the trend of using excessive letters in song titles to indicate extreme slowness and is available for streaming and download on various platforms, including Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes. It was created by comedians and musicians Peter and Paul, known for their comedy sketches and parody songs on YouTube.
Ever since I upgraded to P3, my computer is so slow, it's driving me crazy!!! It's taking me twice as long to get anything done!!! Anyone have any suggestion?

I don't think my computer handles P3 well, either. In computer years, it's old. I received it new December 2004. When I start making over what a new one costs every month, maybe I'll consider buying a new one that can better handle P3.

P3 takes a lot of RAM. On my previous laptop, it was running pretty slow until I added some memory.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your frustration with a slow computer. Have you tried clearing out any unnecessary files or programs? Sometimes that can help speed things up. Also, make sure to regularly update your antivirus software and run a scan. If those steps don't improve the speed, you may want to consider upgrading your computer's hardware. Hope this helps!

What is "P3 Super Slowwwwwww!"?

"P3 Super Slowwwwwww!" is a parody song created by the YouTube channel P3 Comedy. It pokes fun at the trend of using multiple "w" letters to indicate extreme slowness in song titles.

When was "P3 Super Slowwwwwww!" released?

The song was released on YouTube on April 1, 2019 as an April Fool's Day joke.

Who created "P3 Super Slowwwwwww!"?

The song was created by the comedy duo P3 Comedy, consisting of comedians and musicians Peter and Paul. They are known for their comedy sketches and parody songs on YouTube.

What is the meaning behind "P3 Super Slowwwwwww!"?

The song is meant to satirize the trend of using excessive letters in song titles to indicate extreme slowness. It also points out the absurdity of trying to make a song as slow as possible.

Is "P3 Super Slowwwwwww!" available to download or stream?

Yes, the song is available on various streaming platforms such as Spotify and Apple Music, as well as for purchase on iTunes. It can also be downloaded for free from the P3 Comedy website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • byrd1956